X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to go to thailand

I am planning to go to Thailand soon. I read a lot in this form ( of course not everything...) and would like to know if anybody could tell me what the proceedings are in a place like cascades or others. You usually take the girls out of there or you go to a room in the bar? do you have to pay a fee for the bar if you take the girs out?
    Some generic description of what happens would be of great help. Anyother important tips ?
    Tks in advance!

You have to pay the bar to take the girl out, this is called the bar fine.
    That just lets the girl leave the bar (i.e. get off work early), you have to make a seperate arangement with the girl for her time.

Usually this come down to 'short time' - an hour or two, or 'Long Time' with her spending the night with you.

Nana Plaza, where Cascacades, Obsession and Casanova are, has short time rooms. Or you can go back to your hotel.

When booking a hotel make sure they do not have a "guest fee" or worse a no-ladyboys policy.

Comment

Make sure to agree a price with the girl as early as possible and stick with it. When back at the hotel, make sure she's take's a shower first ( give's you time to put away your wallet etc: ) and leave her money slighty visible in the bedside locker. Be polite at all time's and refrain from public show's of affection ( holding hands etc: ) I found that most girls like to go and visit their friends in other bars after you pay the barfine.
      Hope this helps
      Have a great time and get some pics
      Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

Originally posted by (Napalm @ Mar. 03 2006,04:50)
        Make sure to agree a price with the girl as early as possible and stick with it.  When back at the hotel, make sure she's take's a shower first ( give's you time to put away your wallet etc: ) and leave her money slighty visible in the bedside locker.  Be polite at all time's and refrain from public show's of affection ( holding hands etc: )   I found that most girls like to go and visit their friends in other bars after you pay the barfine.
        Hello Wolf,

The replies above said it pretty well.

The bar fine in Cascades and the other bars in NEP is I believe still 600 Baht (about $15 US) You can normally get away with arranging to meet the girl after the bar closes (at 1 am in Nana Plaza) this will save the bar fine. Despite what the girls will try to get away with you should be paying about 1000 Baht for 'short time' or 2000 Baht 'long time'

The girls will have different ideas as to prices.

As Napalm says - hide your wallet while they are showering. 98-99% of the girls are honest - they are also mostly poor. Don't tempt them!

I normally put the money under their handbag as they go to the toilet 'after the deed'. It's a good way to 'save face' for both parties - very important in asian culture. You are not giving her money and she is not taking it.

If you get any hassle before or after - just throw them out of the room and call the hotel reception. It sounds harsh - but there are plenty of other girls and only the really insane ones will make a scene. Again the 'loss of face' syndrome will normally make them go away. If not hotel security will.
        Am I twisted and cynical - NO. But some of the girls may try to take advantage of someone they think is a newbie.

As I always say - go into the bar - sit where YOU want too.
        The girls have their own territories in the bar! Ask for the Mamasan - buy her a drink - it will normally cost about 200-250 Baht - (2 x the price of a lady drink). It's normally 250 Baht well spent. After the Mamasn has sat with you for 10 minutes or so the girls will normally behave!
        Don't let the girls hassle you - believe me the will!! - choose the one YOU want.

I normally bar fine them and then take them out 'on the town.'
        and the back to the hotel room later.
        At Bangkok prices this does not cost much! If you want short time the hotel in NEP I believe is still only 300 Baht for about 1 hour.

If you want information about hotels around Bangkok look up the 'Hotels Bangkok' page in the travel part of the forum and then post any further questions.

Above all - enjoy yourself!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Great replies on this thread!

Comment

Good info for all of us planning our first trip...

Thanks guys....

Kahuna
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If intending to have anal intercourse - top or bottom buy some strong "gay" condoms and use one.

Comment

what is a gay condom?

how about a straight condom?
                This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Ha< Repax we are not going to have the pro's and con's on "raincoats"!  

incher

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Mar. 04 2006,08:42)
                    what is a gay condom?
                    Isn't a gay condom one which only has a hole in the bottom ?

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

Roadrunner u have hit a purple patch of writing man, keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 04 2006,16:07)
                        Originally posted by (relpax @ Mar. 04 2006,08:42)
                        what is a gay condom?
                        Isn't a gay condom one which only has a hole in the bottom ?

RR.
                        They're Pink

RM
                        ain't life grand

Comment

randyman you have got it all wrong
                          You put the gay condom on backwards

incher

Comment

They're Pink

The condoms or.......

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 03 2006,05:33)
                              just throw them out of the room and call the hotel reception
                              or out the window and call an ambulance

Comment

Working...
                              X