X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post op or pre op?

can someone tell me do the ladies take offence if you ask this question ? dont want to end up with a post up by accident and find out too late...

Jon,

Maybe best to find the mamasan of the joint, and ask her.

Suggestions, anyone?

Ronin

Comment

Ladyboys are very sensitive and unpredictable. But like the man says - that's what mamasans are for.

Still - if you must ask; there's a way to do it!

"You have operation?" (And use your two fingers to look like scissors, is a good way to ask.)

Comment

Originally posted by
        You have operation?" (And use your two fingers to look like scissors, is a good way to ask.)
        LOL, I thought i was the only one who did the scissors thing.
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Oh - as a further thought...

Asking the question is probably the easy bit. Getting a truthful answer is where you really have to get your thinking cap on!

She'll be a bit evasive 'til she finds out what you prefer and then Hey Presto! that's what she is!

Comment

I find that pre-ops are usually pretty honest. The last thing they want to do is end up in a room with a guy who isn't fond of seeing someone else's dick. Post-ops are a little more cagey, unless they know you only prefer post-ops. yummm!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (jonfran222 @ Mar. 11 2006,07:39)
              dont want to end up with a post up by accident and find out too late...
              BKK
              In the Three main Nana bars as far as i know the question doesnt have to be asked, i tink that there all Pre Ops.Ive never even botherd to ask in Obessions, just take it for granted....but i may be wrong. Someone will chirp up im sure..

KC3 is where the problem sometimes occurs and you must ask.
              I either adopt the cutting scissors mode or point to the lump in my pants and then their Bikini bottom and utter the immortal words " same same"? and wait for the response....

To confirm Stogies point ,you rarely get an immediate yes or know and so expect some  frivolity before an answer is forthcoming.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by
                expect some frivolity
                Thats a very nice way of putting it
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Hahahaha, I love these tips!

And what does happen if it's a post-op? Does she wander off?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 12 2006,01:45)
                    And what does happen if it's a post-op?  Does she wander off?
                    Well - I guess you could always use it to take the caps off your beer bottles  

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Haha... I like this question! Glad it was asked!

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 12 2006,05:03)
                        And what does happen if it's a post-op?  Does she wander off?

RR.

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 12 2006,03:03)
                          And what does happen if it's a post-op? Does she wander off?

RR.
                          If that's what you want to call it, okay! Except I like to keep the rubbers on.

Comment

post opps:hmmmmm why bother much better to have a real pussy much better than a plastic one:sick

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Mar. 12 2006,23:16)
                              post opps:hmmmmm why bother much better to have a real pussy much better than a plastic one:sick
                              Geeze Donnnnny;
                              I'm the a worlds biggest pre-op fan, but "plastic pussy???"
                              now that's a little harsh

your pal...randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X