Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temptations

I walk in Temptations.

A large man is playing suck-face with a Ladyboy, in a very big way.

I order and drink almost 2 beers. During this entire time, the large man had continued to play suck-face.

After 20 minutes non-stop of this, he turns to me and says, "Do you speak English?". "Yes", I say. He says, "Are all these people lads?". I say, "Yep". He says, "Thank-you".

After 20 minutes of suck-face, he pays his bill and scoots out of there, head down, scampering at a quick pace, I'm sure, praying none of his buddies saw him!

To say this was funny would be under-statement. You had to be there. The girls and I laughed for 20 minutes straight!

Definitely an English 'lad!' Only the English will thank you for bad news!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 13 2006,22:56)
      I walk in Temptations.

I order and drink almost 2 beers. During this entire time, the large man had continued to play suck-face.

After 20 minutes non-stop of this, he turns to me and says, "Do you speak English?". "Yes", I say. He says, "Are all these people lads?". I say, "Yep". He says, "Thank-you".

After 20 minutes of suck-face, he pays his bill and scoots out of there, head down, scampering at a quick pace, I'm sure, praying none of his buddies saw him!

To say this was funny would be under-statement. You had to be there. The girls and I laughed for 20 minutes straight!

i saw a very similar episode in a night club on khao san road involving Pim and a strapping young lad about 24. she finally told him that she was a ladyboy and he kept saying, "no way, no fucking way". then he kept looking at me and i just kept saying "yeah fucking way." laughed my arse off for a good 30 mins.
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
      FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Mar. 14 2006,09:01)
        Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 13 2006,22:56)

i saw a very similar episode in a night club on khao san road involving Pim and a strapping young lad about 24.  she finally told him that she was a ladyboy and he kept saying, "no way, no fucking way". then he kept looking at me and i just kept saying "yeah fucking way."
        Both of them are probably going to worry that they are gay for the rest of their lives  

Still - it means there will be more to go around for the rest of us  

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Isn't it interesting though? Think about it. He really, really, really enjoyed kissing her, her looks, feeling her boobs. So, suddenly, because she's a "lad" he doesn't like it anymore? The psychology is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 14 2006,23:36)
            The psychology is amazing.
            Hello Ziggystardust,

Yes that's what gets me.

Last time herself was here in the UK I sent her off shopping on the bus on her own - largely as a exercise in building up her self confidence in foreign countries.

Came back well pleased with herself and told me two guys had tried to chat her up. As Stogie has seen she is a beauty and without a Thai girl to stand beside her she 'is a girl'. She is very much a girl in her head too  

I wonder what the reaction of the two guys would have been if they realised they were chatting up another guy      

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Working...
            X