X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is good to be back

hey guys; it is good to back on the best ladyboy site on the web... i am frequent traveler to the LOS and every time i go to thailand, the beautiful kathoey capture a bigger piece of my heart..

this is my favorite site for lots of reasons, like great pics and vids, but i also like the site because the guys running it are just like me.. genuine ladyboy lovers... there is a wealth of info here at Asian ts..

a few months back during my last membership, i posted a topic on the forum.. the topic was the 'third sex'... it is my way of explaining my attraction to thai ladyboys.. they aren't male and not entirely female, so to me ladyboys are like a third sex.. in many cases thai LBs are much more beautiful and femme that their female counterparts.. and when you really befriend a LB, she will make you feel as though you are on your honeymoon night.. those ladyboys are that good...

well its great to be back and i will checking out the forum from time to time.... rod

hey Rod

thanks for  hanging around here again; I remember your post about the 3rd sex and i couldn't agree more.  my biggest thrill about  being with a ladyboy is that i love to look down and see her dick standing up straight  when i begin to play around with her; with a real  girl that just doesn't happen.  seeing a nice hard dick means that the person I am with is just as happy as  I am!  that's a cool feeling, and of course I  just love ladyboys as a whole.

thanks and post up here anytime; see ya' soon in LOS

Jon

Comment

I like waking up with them in the morning - reaching across and feeling their partly erect cock

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Sep. 19 2003,13:55)
        I like waking up with them in the morning - reaching across and feeling their partly erect cock

RR.
        Mmmmm! Only 15 days to go!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Thaipan @ Sep. 23 2003,08;02)
          Mmmmm! Only 15 days to go!!!!!!
          25 days for me

I'll catch you on one of your retun appearances.

RR.

PS. Keep Stewart away from KC3 - he buys everyone of them a lady drink  
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

>>>>25 days for me >>>>

24 hours for me!!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 24 2003,07:48)
              >>>>25 days for me >>>>

24 hours for me!!!
              Anna ... watch out!!!

Comment

Working...
              X