X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wethair - monique again :)

Hey, we met this girl online a few weeks ago. I dropped by her site again (I may be patient but not that patient ;-)).

Check out more of Monique:
    http://www.myspace.com/moni4u

I forget her other links. Anyway, she's hot. We should get her back here. I wonder what kind of work she does.
    Attached Files
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

I'd love to be in the middle.
    Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I am curious (yellow?) P.O. Lover. Have you ever been to Thailand and enjoyed the company of the the Posties that appear on this site every so often? My reason for asking is that you have been a contributer to this Forum for a few years now but I cannot recall ever seeing a trip report.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Mar. 13 2006,11:28)
        I am curious (yellow?) P.O. Lover.  Have you ever been to Thailand and enjoyed the company of the the Posties that appear on this site every so often?  My reason for asking is that you have been a contributer to this Forum for a few years now but I cannot recall ever seeing a trip report.
        this can only get bad

r-man
        ain't life grand

Comment

Randyman, have you been called a lurker?
          Oh, that has to hurt
          incher

Any personal issues with the Pogue guy?

Comment

Originally posted by (incher @ Mar. 14 2006,10:10)
            Hello Incher,

No  -  it's  Post-Op  that  PogueMahone  has issued the challenge to.  

What will be your weapons gentlemen?     Pork swords at dawn?     Loaded weapons?      Balls?       Will you be requiring seconds?  

I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers to hold your ladyboys while you duel.  

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (incher @ Mar. 13 2006,23:10)

Oh, that has to hurt
              incher

Any personal issues with the Pogue guy?
              Nah, I love P-op. he makes the forum more entertaining for me. I was insinuating a catfight between he and Pogue when Postie retorts. I'm sure P-op's reported an more than a few trips around the block.
              Lurker??? hell I'm a luncher

randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Mar. 13 2006,20:28)
                I am curious (yellow?) P.O. Lover. Have you ever been to Thailand and enjoyed the company of the the Posties that appear on this site every so often? My reason for asking is that you have been a contributer to this Forum for a few years now but I cannot recall ever seeing a trip report.
                Hey Pogie, darling, I am intrigued that you've written this, and I didn't take it in the negative way that Randyman and Road Runner thought I might.

Since you're new, I guess you missed my Beijing hunt last summer, when I think I posted a day by day account of my escapades and the hot (and later not) QiQi whom I uncovered. It's easy to go and hunt the obvious in a place like Thailand. For fun, try hunting LBs in Beijing. It might be like squeezing water out of a stone. I had cab rides to scary places, a GG trying to pass as a LB (and she was scared of me! ), and gay guys hitting on me. Nonetheless, my basic Chinese skills and cleverness scored a success in under 2 days.

You're right, I've never been to LOS. I've however spent some pleasant time with LBs in Berlin, NYC, SF, and Beijing. Posties in all but Berlin (blech, but that was my first time). I've also hunted in LA and Boston, but no posties.

As for posties, I can't recall anyone having more. Because I prefer not to reveal too much about some of the Americans, I refer to them by initials.

In SF: J (once), M1 (once), M2 (three or four times), K (two or three times), C (once)
                In NYC: L (once)
                In Beijing: QiQi (twice)

Gosh, that seems to be 10-12 rolls in the hay with posties. Not too shabby. Three of them were pure shit, and I would have done better to spend my money going to LOS.

Because few guys on here are hunting LBs in America, I don't post much about them, except insights I've gained from my experiences.

And what have you contributed? Just some rants about Jannie? Remind me.

POL

Comment

I talked to Moni and she didn't want to be posted here in the first place. She said it was just some guy she knew that put up those pics or something like that. Shes a really nice girl though... We seem to talk daily now and I help her out with her myspace profile.

Made this for her:

Comment

Her old one I made her:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 14 2006,02:16)
                      Hey Pogie, darling, I am intrigued that you've written this, and I didn't take it in the negative way that Randyman and Road Runner thought I might.
                      No no, we were just Hoping you would

and now we want to see your fingerprints and dental records for proof. DNA? no thanks...we hear thats lathered up all over the place
                      RM
                      ain't life grand

Comment

fyi, Monique is more beautiful in person than on her My Space site. I think it's her personality, as she is very sweet, with a great sense of humor.

Of course, her killer looks are not to be ignored either
                        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

So, Gr1m, it was you who did that excellent image! I saw that and thought "Hey, maybe she works in digital publishing - that is pretty good!" Now I see that she has a hell of a posse.

I'm guessing she's well known in SoCal. Why, I wonder? She is hot, at least in the pics online. Is that enough? There are so many hot GGs in LA, too. So many questions, so few answers.

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 14 2006,16:11)
                            Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 14 2006,02:16)
                            No no, we were just Hoping you would

and now we want to see your fingerprints and dental records for proof. DNA? no thanks...we hear thats lathered up all over the place
                            RM
                            C'mon, he's no Bricktop. Besides, I'm a gentleman. In proper hands, a rapier never needs to be drawn.

Comment

Working...
                            X