X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet dating

I've tried a couple dating sites and got some replies, gave out my personal email address and usually get one or two replies.

I don't outright ask for sex, i try to spark up conversation, ask about hobbies and how was your day type stuff. When I try to see when they are free for lunch or dinner or something, all of a sudden, no more emails. I'll write one or two more after that then just chock it up as one in the "L" column.

Does anyone ever have success, or is it just me?

What are you looking for from internet dating?

Love, sex or friendship?

I met Kui on line when I was living in Mexico and we stayed together for years after I moved to Thailand and we are still great chums!

Comment

Yes, have had reasonable success with finding non working LB's - and am still in contact with some.
      There are good sites and duds. The pay sites do tend to be better as they weed out a lot of those who are just cruising for sex.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Facepic was rather successful for me. One working LB became a good friend and she still drops in to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by (Khun Chilli @ Mar. 07 2006,22:17)
          and she still drops in to relax.
          this means???
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I actually met my    on bkk chat of all places nearly 2 years ago, a non-bar girl and no sex talk.

Things have worked out great

Comment

I am in daily contact with a non working LB who I met on Pic-link.

I was/ am after a relationship of some sort not just sex and as a result I am heading to Cebu on April 13 to meet her in person. She works full time in a normal job and is 28 ..I guess that is the thing , dont go for the 18 yo as they want vastly different things.

I do not know if this will work out but at least I am giving it a go !!!.

AND !!! she has never asked for MONEY !!! or even implied anything about money .....so that is a definate posititive !!

Comment

IVE TRYED OFTEN IN FACE-PIC FACEPARTY ETC WITH LITTLE SUCESS. WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUALLY MEATING THEY SEEM TO DISSAPEAR, REALITY IS HARD TO COME TO TERMS WITH WHEN YOU PLAY ON COMPUTERS ALL DAY

Comment

I have found that it is good to start an email exchange for a while before trying to meet. Don't scare them off too quickly!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Originally posted by (katoeylover @ Mar. 08 2006,15:25)
                    I have found that it is good to start an email exchange for a while before trying to meet. Don't scare them off too quickly!!
                    I agree, spend the time doing the ground work with email and then chat online then Phone calls.

Comment

Gotcha guys thanks!

Comment

The Old Bankok Chat has been blitzed as far as i can make out. Its now just a shitty forum unless some else has other knowledge. I registerd yesterday on the new set up and wont be going back soon.

A great shame as the old BKK chat was another source of nice Ladyboys .......even if it was similar to fishing for a rare species of Speckled Triassic Carp.

If anyone can locate the old chat id be oblidged if you reveal all. im sure it must of just changed its name.

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Mar. 08 2006,15:19)
                          IVE  TRYED OFTEN IN FACE-PIC FACEPARTY  ETC   WITH LITTLE SUCESS. WHEN IT COMES TO  ACTUALLY MEATING THEY SEEM TO DISSAPEAR, REALITY IS HARD TO COME TO TERMS WITH WHEN YOU PLAY ON COMPUTERS ALL DAY
                          You don't think it's your spelling that makes 'em run a mile?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 09 2006,20:41)
                            Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Mar. 08 2006,15:19)
                            IVE  TRYED OFTEN IN FACE-PIC FACEPARTY  ETC   WITH LITTLE SUCESS. WHEN IT COMES TO  ACTUALLY MEATING THEY SEEM TO DISSAPEAR, REALITY IS HARD TO COME TO TERMS WITH WHEN YOU PLAY ON COMPUTERS ALL DAY
                            You don't think it's your spelling that makes 'em run a mile?  
                            Leave it out Stogie        

sense of humour if people are wondering why im so

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Mar. 09 2006,13:22)
                              The Old Bankok Chat has been blitzed as far as i can make out. Its now just a shitty forum unless some else has other knowledge. I registerd yesterday on the new set up and wont be going back soon.

A great shame as the old BKK chat was another source of  nice Ladyboys .......even if it was similar to  fishing for a rare species of Speckled Triassic Carp.

If anyone can locate the old chat id be oblidged if you reveal all. im sure it must of just changed its name.
                               with you 100% here Tomcat

BBK chat 2 years ago was great, I was hooked, but as always the looneys get to know and spoil a good thing.

I would say about 75% of people on there are complete wankers, e.g. people thinking im a thai girl, so I go along with it and I say "im have a b/f already",to which they reply " but him not know if we meet ", 'please meet me for sex", "I give u 5,000baht" etc      

On a good note:-

I  had a good bash there once, about 20 of us meeting at O'reilly's pub in Silom, and I still meet up with them when in LOS.

Also met my teerak  there nearly 2 years ago, so cant complain

Bkk chat aint all that bad, you just gotta be there at the right times.

Dave...

Comment

Working...
                              X