Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats all very well but where does it say he's an australian??calm down and wait till you know the facts before condeming some one.
    asess what has happened first,then have a go. for all you know this guy may have a legit reason for his actions( ive knocked around thailand for nearly 20 years and have many reasons to fucking strangle whores who have given crap service) Im also sure as jon says she is a friend and is not like that.But in the common law you are innocent untill proven guilty(the commom law is the basis for western civilisation so remember that)
    all the best donnnnny
    yeah i know i cant spell)

Comment

Maybe You cant spell and some times I don't read to well, it says if he was an australian it would have been x$ or if he was american X$, I thought I had said if the guess if being an aussie was correct, I should probably have said he could whistle the anthem of whatever country he comes from.
      If we are lucky we will hear his side, if we don't I will stick to my guns.
      Regards

Comment

all i was saying by the australian or american thing was that a few hundred baht to us is like change in the ashtray in our cars
        i have no idea where the goose comes from
        i was just saying that he was a tight arse

Comment

let it rest you guys are way to protective

Comment

Working...
          X