X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ats video performance

... just browsing thru the vids. My vote for the best performance would got to the August 2003 vid with May. I clearly say performance because the quality of the videos is a lot improved since then.

I absolutely agree. Is that the one where she gives a long slow blow job to this guy whilst looking in the camera then she's being fucked stupid? I downloaded all the clips and merged them together. It's my fave jack off video!

Click here for the 2003 videos and scroll down to May!
    Attached Files

Comment

... nice SB, so I am not alone . It's really cool to browse from time to time thru the old stuff.

.... which programme do you use to merge the clips. I use one from Sony, but the file size becomes then huge.

Comment

AVI/MPEG/RM/WMV Joiner by BOILSOFT

Wanna find a perfect tool to combine the multiple video clips into one large movie file?

Our AVI/MPEG/RM/WMV Joiner (formerly AVI/MPEG/RM Joiner) is the comprehensive and easy solution!!

Using our AVI/MPEG/RM/WMV Joiner, you can Merge / join multiple AVI, MPEG(MPG), VOB , RM(Real Media) or Windows Media(asf, WMV) video files into one "non-stop" file. It's easy and fast! Just a couple of mouse clicks, you can enjoy your movie clips without break...

Main features:

Support AVI, RM, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Divx, VOB, ASF, WMV files.
        Join video files as many as you want.
        Scramble and rearrange the video clips in the sequence that you exactly desire.
        Very User-friendly interface.

(Copied from their help file!)

Comment

anyone know of a program that will allow you to edit out the promo bits at the beginning of short clips (like ladyboy-ladyboy.com, asian-ts). frankly it is hard to get a jerk tempo when you keep getting interrupted by welcome to ladyboy world messages.
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

I dont know the programme which SB mentions but with movie maker and others you can do it.

Comment

Ah May! She was my very first! What a class act. Brings back wonderful memories.

Comment

I think same she is a women n NO barbie doll like the most kids around now in the bars

Comment

Download the free trial version of the Boilsoft joiner program...simple to use and I am truly computer stupid...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Mar. 17 2006,05:39)
                    anyone know of a program that will allow you to edit out the promo bits at the beginning of short clips (like ladyboy-ladyboy.com, asian-ts).  frankly it is hard to get a jerk tempo when you keep getting interrupted by welcome to ladyboy world messages.
                    Get some practice in with that program if you find it because we are migrating to longer, larger much more professional video clips that include intro titles and a watermark in the near future!

Comment

.... let's continue to talk about the girlzzzzzzz

Comment

Although im outspoken on this i do prefer pattaya may to bkk may although i think shes great as well an is one of my fave videos of all time but pattaya mays solo vid takes the cake for me for fave video clip.I love those blue eye contacts, an the way she moves makes me go crazy an somehow the soufly tune seems to fit in well with the video.Top stuff an highly recommended for those are new to the site an haven't downloaded much of the older clips.

Comment

... when was she featured?

Comment

January 03. My first month with ats. What a month.

Comment

Working...
                            X