X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, forgot the Coco update...

She was in Taiwan for 3 months, part of the ripped off cabaret team I'd mentioned. She has no cash, so has to work at the bar (I think she's never done gogo before!).

She plans to do cabaret again in maybe 2-3 months.

She's a very nice, honest, mature girl, and still looks very good at 30+ years of age. And she takes no hormones.

Comment

I saw was-'er-name working at... oh, hang on... that wasn't her. Come to think of it - that's not where she was working. But I'm pretty sure I saw thingy who used to work at the wadjamacallit bar... unless that was... Hmmm... I can't think straight. But I'm certain that little wassname from the other place was poledancing in the place on the second floor. Actually - the first floor is the second floor in some countries and it may have been the third floor anyway. That girl from the other thread was working in some place for a while and then she moved to another place...

Comment

So who is on first

Edit : Wow i can actually post again , wonder how long it will last , thanks for the proxy Stogie and Bam .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 14 2006,13:16)
            I saw was-'er-name working at... oh, hang on... that wasn't her. Come to think of it - that's not where she was working. But I'm pretty sure I saw thingy who used to work at the wadjamacallit bar... unless that was... Hmmm... I can't think straight. But I'm certain that little wassname from the other place was poledancing in the place on the second floor. Actually - the first floor is the second floor in some countries and it may have been the third floor anyway. That girl from the other thread was working in some place for a while and then she moved to another place...
            Stogie; Damn nice of you to drop in and straighten this out for us I guess that's why you get the big bucks
            Randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Watching Arreya go from one of the hottest, sexy and approachable LB'S to what she has become these days is very sad. The first time I saw her and chatted her up I could not help but just stare at her. I might have even given her the "willies" by doing this but I could not help myself, she was that hot. As I got to know her a little bit better on each subsequent visits she still seemed to be pretty level headed. Fast forward a year and her bad press was starting to build up big time. Her attitude had changed for the worse, she was a "superstar" and she wanted you and all the other LB'S to know it. I just hope that she is not taking drugs or drinking herself to an early grave. God, what a waste, she was in my opinion one of the top two or three LB'S to ever grace this site.

Comment

im also sad to hear this about areeya as she was on my list of must haves on next weeks visit. Guess its no different to the hollywood prema donnas that believe there own hype and never develope a real personallity to deal with being at the top or cope with any decline like the rest of us with time. good luck to her.  might just give it one try though wot the hell.

Comment

Saw Mamasan Tac running the show in Obsessions last Friday night

Was in there again on Tuesday this week and she was not in attendance

Not sure what the real story is with her

Comment

Actually the churn rate for some bars is not that high. KC3 has about a 3-4 girl change per year maximum and many have been there for a long long time.... ......the sell by date for some is fast approaching .

Comment

Hi ziggy,

[/QUOTE]Sorry, forgot the Coco update...

She was in Taiwan for 3 months, part of the ripped off cabaret team I'd mentioned. She has no cash, so has to work at the bar (I think she's never done gogo before!).

She plans to do cabaret again in maybe 2-3 months.

She's a very nice, honest, mature girl, and still looks very good at 30+ years of age. And she takes no hormones.

I think she is gorgeous and has a great personality as well,sorry to hear she was ripped off in Taiwan,but at her mature age ,lol, she can still outdo a lot of the so called super stars in my oppinion.Thanks again for the update...
                      tropical

Comment

Are you talking about the small Coco (Koko?) at Temptations?

BTW, Pop was in Temptations dancing last night (15 March), but sat alone in a corner looking EXTREMELY bored with everything.
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Originally posted by
                          .... ......the sell by date for some is fast approaching .
                          ah, the autumn years........I hear Orchard Towers calling...or selling pork leg BBQ.
                          When she walks, she’s like a samba
                          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (tropical @ Mar. 15 2006,19:12)
                            She's a very nice, honest, mature girl, and still looks very good at 30+ years of age.

I think she is gorgeous and has a great personality

Snick? took a great street shot in Phuket where her personalty shines thru. speaks good English too,

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 17 2006,15:54)
                              Originally posted by (tropical @ Mar. 15 2006,19:12)
                              She's a very nice, honest, mature girl, and still looks very good at 30+ years of age.

I think she is gorgeous and has a great personality

Snick?  took a great street shot in Phuket where her personalty shines thru.  speaks good English too,
                              Is this the photo of Coco you are talking about?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 14 2006,23:32)
                                Jane doesn't like the bar scene. I just did a photo shoot of her. She is totally stunning in the right outfits. She wants to go do Cabaret on Ratcha.
                                To me, she's stunning in everything she wears (and doesn't wear!).

Any idea when we can expect to see her photos on the site? Talk of this photo shoot has got me stoked. Of course you could always throw me a lil taste via PM. I wouldn't say no to that Ziggy ol' buddy ol' pal.
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X