X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A public apology to her.

I have been in the past a vocal critic of Jannie. Sometimes a bit too harshly. I want to take this opportunity to apologize to Jannie for my childish and crass behavior. I let my past with her get in the way of good manners. That was wrong. Jannie never, ever, tried to con me. She told me from day one what she wanted, what she was looking for and what she expected from a boyfriend. It was me who failed miserabily and I let my bruised ego get in the way of keeping her a friend. I have talked with Jannie recently and I told her I was going to write this public apology. Jannie has accepted my apology and I am trying to show her that I am serious about being her friend. With my buying a home in Thailand in the near future it's good to have someone who has the smarts like Jannie to help me. Yes, Jannie's beauty is without question but I got to know another side of her. Jannie is truly a nice person if you take the time to find that out.
    Thank you again Jannie for showing your class, your forgiveness for my poor behavior. i will not let you down this time.

....now please release my balls and put down the knife

RM
    ain't life grand

Comment

I've never met Jannie.  But a couple of times I wrote to her asking about a mutual friend. Knowing my concerns she replied very quickly each time and in good English.

Knowing the mutual friend well and knowing her judgement of character - I have looked at some of the posts about Jannie on this forum and decided the best option was to bite my tounge.

If you can't say something nice - don't say anything at all.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 19 2006,00:07)

RM
        NO! And you can't make me!

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 19 2006,02:24)
          and decided the best option was to bite my tounge.
          I think you mean "Tongue" dear boy. A tounge is a small Rat like creature found in the Peruvian jungle which are kept as pets by the locals.....unless.......

Anyway it takes some courage to admit your wrong and say sorry. Good on you Pogue for being upfront and honest

Comment

Well, that's admirable, but why "public"? Like is this the inquisition or Chairman Mao doing LB confessions now?

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Mar. 19 2006,19:59)
              I think you mean "Tongue" dear boy.
              Hello Tamcot,

Yes I smee to be hving a bad tupwriitng day.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

PogueMahone, good luck with Jannie and your life in SE Asia.

( FOLLOWING STATEMENT FOR ALL MEMBERS )

This post reminds me of a thread on another forum where there is a debate about NAMING a ladyboy that someone had an unpleasant experience with...no serious physical danger or theft...just personal hygiene...despite successful sex. The poster refused to ID a well known ladyboy and some of the other members want him to...as some kind of public service. Even though I'm curious myself, I agree with him in NOT doing it. If you think about your own life, and your own job or business...you're going to have a bad day sooner or later...Would it be fair if all the people that witnessed your bad day posted in an international forum? Not to mention all your good days??? Not to mention the very personal and subjective issues of sexual preferences and individual idiosyncracies...So, even though I have the same morbid curiosity...It's a no-brainer decision...if no one was injured or criminally ripped off...there's no valid reason to hurt someone's CAREER...just to provide entertaining DETAILS to a forum. I know that this opinion is going against the flow here, but I'll put on my flame-retardent suit and respect your opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 19 2006,02:07)

RM

Comment

Working...
                  X