X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC 3

Guys I have just been chatting to this gorgeous creature on MSN Messenger, she is free lance but occasionally works at KC3.

I have included a link to face pics so you can see who I am talking about - Jon you have to get a gallery of this babe!

She has told me and I cannot vouch for the truth of this, that the manager of KC 3 has told her to get "cut" or she wont have a job there anymore! It appears that KC 3 is going fully post op. Can anyone verify this?

Face pics.com

Hi Thaipan,

as far as I can see, is this girl the famous Nat. Haven't seen her for ages on any site. It was said that she has/d a bf and she's out of the biz....well so far, so good....
    Can't believe she is told to be cut - she was a kind of "web-tranny-superstar".
    She even had an own newsgroup of admirers on yahoo. However....

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hello Thaipan/Mai-Kee,

Yes that is the lovely Nat from KC3. She had a British bf for for some time, but I think it all fell through about a year ago.

She was also supposed to be part of an all she-male band - can't remember the name. It was put together by some record company or producer. Don't know if it ever went anywhere though

Jon, Thaipan is right you should get a gallery of this girl. She's a beauty and photographs like a supermodel . The face-pic shots do NOT do her justice.

As for KC3 going all post-op, that sounds like a good reason to not go back there.
      Never did like the music anyway

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

I have her contact details and have e-mailed her asking her permission to pass them onto Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Sep. 23 2003,11:33)
          Hello Thaipan/Mai-Kee,

Yes that is the lovely Nat from KC3. She had a British bf for for some time, but I think it all fell through about a year ago.

She was also supposed to be part of an all she-male band - can't remember the name. It was put together by some record company or producer. Don't know if it ever went anywhere though

Jon, Thaipan is right you should get a gallery of this girl. She's a beauty and photographs like a supermodel . The face-pic shots do NOT do her justice.

As for KC3 going all post-op, that sounds like a good reason to not go back there.
          Never did like the music anyway

RR.
          You mean she is better looking than the face pics shots? Oh My God am I in for a good time or what?!

Comment

Hello Thaipan,

Yes better looking and although I have never had the pleasure  a couple of poeple I met up with had nothing but good to say about her.

RR.

PS. Wouldn't mind her phone number myself
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

boycott hte shit hole)

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Sep. 24 2003,03:03)
                boycott  hte shit hole)
                For a moment I thought you meant boycott Nat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Sep. 23 2003,11:53)
                  Hello Thaipan,

Yes better looking and although I have never had the pleasure  a couple of poeple I met up with had nothing but good to say about her.

RR.

PS. Wouldn't mind her phone number myself
                  Get in line RR! How much you offering, I think I might start an auction here!

Comment

I remember her the LadyboyLadyboy site years ago. She is a real beauty.

Comment

Met up with her a couple of weeks ago, she is a great girl. I thought she would have attitude but she didn't.
                      It was also kinda funny talking to a LB with a British Accent.

I'll call her and ask about the KC3 storey, I'll also ask Jean. KC3 is 2/3 post-op, but they still have lots of customers (me) that prefer uncut. I don;t know why they would do that.

You won't have any luck getting Nat (aka Natcha) on this site, she has an exclusive with another site. She was very firm on this, wouldn't let me take any nudes even for my private collection.

I still like KC3, but less so. Casanova is now #1, they have added a lot of great girls lately.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Superstar Natalie works at KC3, so it does not make sense to me that they have said all post-ops
                        Mister Arse

Comment

The band that Road Runner is talking about is Speed Angels, they even had a nice looking home page (www.ilovespeedangels.com) but when I had a look at it just before.. it was changed, but those who are interested just do a google and I guess there will be some stuff about them. Nat was performing under another name in the band .. can€™t remember which one right now.

Comment

here is my take on kc3.. the music is way too loud.. the bar is full of young guys, that probaby don't even realize they are in LB bar.. the LBs for the most part have an attitude and are not in tune with 1000baht st., price ..they think they are the LB superstars of bkk.. and above all too many of the LBs are post op... my least favorite LB bar in all of thailand...been only once in my last three visits to the LOS..Rod

Comment

its all idol gossip urban myth, girls like to gossip.

Comment

Working...
                              X