Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I know what enema means, however, I couldn't believe someone said girls never do it, so I was wondering if dummy_plug was referring to something else. ALL girls do this. There is no other cheap, simple way. The only question is do they do it at the bar (ever wonder why they take long to dress?), or at your home.

Comment

Of course all girls clean themselves with enemas, I was referring to doing it in your hotel room. Even if they don't stick a tube of running water up their asses in your room (which apparently Billy has informed us that they perhaps do), they will clean themselves while showering.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Comment

well guys as for my expereince as a ladyboys it comes natural cause always remember you are putting your dick inside to where shit comes out so there are time that you would end up in this kind of shitty mess and well imagine the smell that doesnt go even if you wash yourself with soap and water

well i always want to be careful not to end up on those kind of catastrophy cause there are times when i feel that im not clean so i just end up giving some oral sex the same as guys who love to get in thier ass i prefer to let them suck me

well one thing guys with uncut dick never risk not putting some condom while fucking someone cause its much more messy if the girl is not clean down under

well i love to give and recieve anal sex specially if guys have big cock and sometimes i expereince that kind of mess because of being so excited and careless some of them are just ok about it but still its embarassing . there are time when a guy wants to take his cock out of my ass and i hold it so tightly incase if there is shit stuck on it... so that the guys see its clean but still we i cant escape the fact that there is odor on it and also most of the hotels bedshit are white which is more cruel

well now i learn a lot things to be prepared since i dont have a gadjet of cleaning my ass ill just put a conditioning shampoo on my finger and clean all those wast (disgusting isnt it??? but its effective)
          and another thing the best way is take some shit before cleaning your ass to make sure that its all out cause girls or you guys who have ate one hour before having is not clean already then better take all the waste out of your body and do some enema
          sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Reminded of a childhood rhyme:

Here I sit brokenhearted,
            came to shit and only farted
            I don't believe that Bam let all that "gravy" go to waste in a sheet

incher

Comment

(incher @ Mar. 28 2006,16:56)        

Reminded of a childhood rhyme:

Here I sit brokenhearted,
              came to shit and only farted  
              I don't believe that Bam let all that "gravy" go to waste in a sheet  

incher
              I think Bam and snejana_demientrovska are related

RM
              ain't life grand

Comment

(incher @ Mar. 29 2006,03:56) I don't believe that Bam let all that "gravy" go to waste in a sheet  

incher
                A little bit of poop never hurt anyone!   It€™s 100% natural and organic!
                Attached Files

Comment

Can I get a cleanup crew in isle 7

fuckin warn me will ya???
                  Geeze...Randypukinman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                  X