X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000.00 us for 5 hours

I stumbled across a Thai ladyboy from Vegas named Venus advertising rates of $250.00 us per hour or the discount rate of only $1000.00 us ( about 39000.oo baht )for 5 hours. She looks hot but wholly gucamole I dont think any one is worth that cash.
    The girls in Oz tried to charge that sort of cash but are now finding it difficult in some cities as shemales are jumping out of the trees for business. Most girls in Brisbane are now getting about $110.00 us per hour.
    Much cheaper and lots more fun to hop on the plane and get your arse over to LOS and start spreading the love and a tiny bit of cash ( very carefully ) evenly among the very sexy and aprecitive LBs of Nanna and beyond
    I am sure the lovely Venus is a great chick but whoo wee. I noticed on her iteinery she is visiting Denver and Arizona. There must be some very rich cow boys down that way who can afford to blow that sort of loot.

When i was in Melborne a few weeks i was gona hit up the pleasuredome but kept leaving it to late in the evening as im a night crawler... Anywho i was advised that it wasnt the best idea to go there late at nite as the girls asses would be sore and there dicks limp... So i headed down to a car park in St kildas got a nice bj for $50 one nite and on another nite for $100 went back to a girls house near by for an hour or so.. pretty good service, but not the most attractive of girls.. ozzy told me a few south american chicks can be found down there on a good nite.... i was hoping for better things in sydney but in kings cross and on the main road all i found was junkies and pretty LB's who reckoned they wernt working lol
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(vangough05 @ Mar. 29 2006,23:36) There must be some very rich cow boys down that way who can afford to blow that sort of loot.
      Hello Vangough05,

Or maybe it's easier to lose that as 'entertainment' on the expense account than it is to convince the Mrs that the trip to Thailand was nothing to do with going shagging

Especially ladyboys

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(vangough05 @ Mar. 30 2006,05:36) I stumbled across a Thai ladyboy from Vegas named Venus advertising rates of $250.00 us per hour or the discount rate of only $1000.00 us ( about 39000.oo baht )for 5 hours.
        Be careful.... some of them don't do much. You pay them to only find out they don't suck cock without a condom and they don't take it up their ass. Here you're paying so much money and getting shit all service. This is why there's no better place then LOS!

Comment

if this is Venus, based in NYC, thats her price back here, also the going rate in NYC, she has rave reviews on other sites, a little too rich for my taste, particularly after 1st trip to bkk 5 months ago

Comment

The 5 hour rate is just about exactly what I'll be giving teerak for the entire month we spend together this summer.

Alternatively, the hourly rate is about what one full week,24/7 with a Pattaya ladyboy would be.   Think global!  Outsource sex!   Get your ass to thailand!

As Nancy Reagan says, "Just say no to Western hos"      

Comment

Kevin yeah man, thats the Venus i'm talking about and as u have been to LOS u also know what i'm getting at
              In LOS she would more then likely ask and get 3000bt. She looks great but as u know in BK there lining up. All the better for us   Good luck for her for going to the good ole USA but I can assure u I wont't be hopping on the plane lining up at those prices On her site she is now saying she is in Vegas and is on the way down to Denver and Arizonna.

Comment

She is in Phoneix right now she got to America on a student visa a few years ago. I do about 4 or 5 weeks in Thailand every year but she is the best you can get in America. Yes she,, like all transexuals in America are way to expensive but she is good for quick Ladyboy fix between trips to Thailand.

Comment

That is my good friend Ve from Korat, formerly residing in San Francisco, now in NYC

Some past threads about her:

Venus

Jasmine and Venus

Smart, pretty, part owner of a Thai restaurant in Manhattan, a class act and a great girl

Expensive, to be sure, but that is the going rate in the USA - more power to her

She will return from her month-long tour to her NYC home this weekend (if anyone in the Big Apple can't wait for their next Thailand vacation to have some great LB fun)

Thanks to all

Comment

It's all about the attitude! She sounds great according to your reviews Thick.
                    Good rate for new York. and good for married guys who can't get to Asia!

Comment

(vangough05 @ Mar. 30 2006,06:36) There must be some very rich cow boys down that way who can afford to blow that sort of loot.
                      When you live that far away from the action you'll blow anything!

Comment

Working...
                      X