X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recifie brazil

I heard they have the ladyboy bars just like Phuket etc where the gilrs stand up and dance. Does anyoneknow about this place?

I have been there twice, but not in the last 5 years. I never saw any Go Go bars, & I haven't really seen any in Brazil, they are more strip joints than bars. The Brazilians love to dance & when out in such places tend to be half naked anyway so it may have missled the person watching. But the info' could be true I am no expert. Recife is not the safest place either.

If you want sea, sand & sin I was told on my last visit, by the Brazilains, & by the P4P workers, Natal is the place. Its reasonbly safe its a package tour destination & it has more than its fair share of P4P workers including TS / TV. But like everywhere in Brazil you need to be in the right hotel, in the right area, & know where to look. I have never been to Natal, but all the research i have done on the place seems to back up what i was told.

Happy Hunting.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Working...
      X