X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard times for the LB'S

In the past two days I have spoken with Nadia, Lisa and my sweetie about what is going on in their bar with all this going on in Bangkok. The common tread repeated by all is that it is very hard on them. Simply put, no customers and too many LB'S working in the bar. They think it is worse in Cascade Bar now with no end in sight. I cannot imagine having to dance most of the night with no shot of getting a customer. This applies across the board, the superstars, the first team and the rest of the gang. When Taksin is re-elected to be Prime Minister it ain't going to be pretty in Bangkok and our friends are going to suffer big time. I hope that any of the guys who are going to Thailand soon stick to their plans, go to the bars in Nana and show their appreciation to the ladies.

If you thinks its slow now, wait till May when low season really starts.

Sounds like the bars need to do better marketting. Like two-for-one wedsdays; or Bar fine 10, get one free.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks Pogue, D_P and I will arrive and it's a tough market time We will do our best to keep as many happy as possible Love Snick's 2 for one Wensdays, maybe we should offer a special ATS coupon and I will be the first to use one

incher

Comment

Pogue, are they saying the demonstrations and political instabilty are hurting business?

Comment

this can't be good for our friends which means its not good for us, maybe we can get the gang from the san francisco-bay area to pony up and take a trip over to support these girls in there time of need, i will be there in may but its going to take more than my wallet to turn this around, anybody else wanna go
          jasper

Comment

Hey Jasper,

I live in the NorthBay Area and I'm planning a trip for May also...Unfortunately, I'm the World's oldest ladyboy virgin so won't be able to support more than one lady per day...(I can't compete with King Billy)...but I'm planning a 30-day trip so I'll do my best to support as many young ladies as possible or as my dick will allow....I'll be happy to join the Norcal contingent of the Official ATS Ladyboy Relief Organization.....

kahuna
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 29 2006,08:02) Pogue, are they saying the demonstrations and political instabilty are hurting business?
              The political turmoil at the moment can€™t be too good€¦Not too much has happened yet but they did have it on CNN about the demonstrations in Bangkok over a corrupted Government.

I was there the day Taksin dissolved parliament and it made me think€¦ what could happen next? Hope nothing serious while I€™m in the country like a
              Military coup, riots, or a state of emergency where they lock down the whole country and I€™m stuck there for a while€¦ you never know what can happen in the 3rd world.

Philippines has a Military coup like every 2 years...  ho well.. Democracy?€¦.. Everything possible that can go wrong in a Democracy = Philippines!

Comment

hey bam, if there's a lockdown, hope you're in a room with Noon and a weeks supply of baby oil.

Comment

The "revolution" here is very Thai. No one wants to resort to violence (primarily because the King would side against the first group that did), but the pressures on Thaksin is increasing. Today the protests will be centered is the Siam Square area and Siam Paragon had announced they will be closed for the next two days while the protests go one outside.

Tourist numbers have been affected a bit, but primarily among Asian tour groups.

I think the problems in Nana are not related to the politics, its just the normal seasonal ebb and the abundance of Ladyboys...this time last year there were not 100+ LB in Nana !!!
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 29 2006,09:33) hey bam, if there's a lockdown, hope you're in a  room with Noon and a weeks supply of baby oil.      
                    My own coup over oil with Noon would be an OK thing!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Do they have a democratic vote over there?

How about a T-shirt:

"I have tits and a dick and I vote!"

Or, "I make money from silly farang and I vote!"

Comment

I will be making my first trip to LOS arriving late April 9. Thanks to everyone for help with the acronyms. I will be there for a week and plan to help the LBs out as much as I can. Any words of advice would be appreciated. Specifically, what is the best way to get from the airport to Nana Plaza area? What are the best hotels to stay in Nana Plaza area? Should I stay away from Nana Plaza? Do rates for LBs and GGs go down during offseason?

Comment

well i bet all the bars do is make some happy hour or promo to attract costumers during low seasons
                          sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

The bars will get busier when they are run properly.

Comment

I just came back from BKK a few days ago. The number of customers in Cascade was about 6-10 each night. I bar fined the same person each night and she was happy but not desperate. The political situation doesn't have much effect on the business. But the number of ladyboys is growing and the customer base is too, but at a slower rate. Closing the bars at 1am had a much greater effect on the fortunes of ladyboys and their bars. Now many of the ladyboys that don't get bar fined are out on the streets after 1am and mixed in with the street or freelancer scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X