Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous Thai Pussy Shows, Bar Raids, Fun for all!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Thai Pussy Shows, Bar Raids, Fun for all!

I was in a particular soi 13 area bar tonight... one I was in a few nights ago where the girls do all the different pussy shows. Shoot darts, razor blades, open a coke bottle, blow whistle, write a letter, etc... There is this really hot 18 year old chick working in there... she's got the most fucking awesome body I've ever seen in Thailand, she can bend it like a snake. She told me she's been doing Thai dance since she was 8 years old. I've fucked her now twice in the short time room and she's one of the best ever... after her pussy dart and fire show we sat and had beers together.... I arranged with her to come to my hotel tomorrow for a "Private pussy show" !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to catch it on film if she lets me... then she goes to the back and talks something with the boss. She comes back to tell me the place is about to be raided by the police. I ask her how she knows this... she says "My boss has many eyes everywhere" That was it I got out of there quick and went to the 7/11. I come out of the 7/11 five minutes later and there are some cops out front! damn it pays to be friends with the pussy show girls.\\ Got a love this place€¦€¦ never a dull moment around here.

(--Bam @ Feb. 27 2006,01:05) Got a love this place€¦€¦ never a dull moment around here.
    :rockman: Life rocks!!

Comment

This is almost like CNN
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

i've always wondered how they do the razor blade trick...hope you didn't come across any left overs....

Comment

(--bigkev @ Feb. 27 2006,09:41) i've always wondered how they do the razor blade trick...hope you didn't come across any left overs....
          Ouch.............. :stars:
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(--bigkev @ Feb. 27 2006,09:41) i've always wondered how they do the razor blade trick...hope you didn't come across any left overs....
            She pulls them all out hanging off a long string that€™s 12 feet or more in length. There must have been 20 to 30 blades on it spaced 6 inches apart. Guys around the edge of the stage are asked to cut up stuff with the blades she just pulled out of her pussy to prove they are razor sharp... and they are. The girl I short timed told me she sometimes does the pins show but got a pin stuck in her during a show and it really hurt her... and she told me another girl messed up with a razor show one night and .... well you can just imagine the rest!.

Comment

So, does this mean they stuff all these razor blades inside themselves? I don't get it at all. So, then they pull it out by hand, or just ejaculate them somehow?

Very weird.

So, what happens when they raid the bar? Why would they raid it? And then what happens to the customers? Just a drug raid?
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

BAM, no chance to have the name of the gogo soi 13 and number or name of ur sexy girl ? ...

Comment

(--mlay @ Feb. 27 2006,21:00) BAM, no chance to have the name of the gogo soi 13 and number or name of ur sexy girl ? ...
                  It'll cost you 20,000 baht!

She came to my hotel room today for a private show... seeing a pussy smoke a cigarette and have it blow the smoke right in my face was fucking amazing to say the least. She's only 18 years old too and looks like a little schoolgirl. I did check her ID card... she's got one of the new Thai ID cards with the micro chip in it. Later we had dinner and then went to her bar for a drink... I paid the bar fine and took her out to walking street. I could see lots of guys checking her out... she looks so innocent and I must have looked like a perv... but let me tell you she's anything but innocent! This girls HARD CORE and loves sex. She smokes your cock like there is no tomorrow! Some of the best head I've had in a long time... and she's a GG!

I'm back in my hotel room now... she left and went to her bar for her 22:00 pussy show. I was going to go but after my private show I wanted to get back and look at the video I shot of her today. She's coming back tomorrow... I think?

The thing is today she called and from what I understood she was busy and said she can't make it. Then she just showed up and surprised the shit out of me... you never know with these girls..... LOL!

Comment

(--post-op lover @ Feb. 27 2006,14:30) So, does this mean they stuff all these razor blades inside themselves? I don't get it at all. So, then they pull it out by hand, or just ejaculate them somehow?

Very weird.

So, what happens when they raid the bar? Why would they raid it? And then what happens to the customers? Just a drug raid?
                    They just pull on the string and they all pop out. It's all a magic trick... they must first insert some kind of a plastic container... the blades are in that... there is no way she could put blades up there without something containing them...

as for the cops they just wanted some coffee and donuts and left. Pussy shows are considered illegal so the ones doing it need to provide lots of donuts for the police to eat.

Comment

Fuk ! I knew I should have been there the same time as you BAM, save some cute LB's for me... In LOS in 10 days 14 hrs 23 mins lol

Comment

Is this Pattaya or Bkk??

Comment

(--Bam @ Feb. 27 2006,22:53) Pussy shows are considered illegal so the ones doing it need to provide lots of donuts for the police to eat.
                          Hey Bam,

So don't Bangkok's finest like hotdogs then

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

so Bam , No one picture from that beauty ? You realy want to keep her for you alone ?

Comment

(--crypton2 @ Feb. 28 2006,03:35) Is this Pattaya or Bkk??
                              Pattaya

Comment

Working...
                              X