Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off The Beaten Path

Greetings!

Been out of this scene for a few years and stumbled across this site as I was looking for an old friend named Nat. I read that Natalie has retired. As she was a good friend of Nat's I knew her some. She was always nice and had her head on straight. Nat was the fun loving one and Natalie seemed to be the mother. She could have fun but not reckless like Nat.

I read that someone last Fall was asking about Nat. Seems some guys didn't like her asking for money. I guess I am one of the ones at fault for this. I spent a couple of years with her and spent a lot of money on her. I loved watching her eyes light up as she shopped in Channel and Gucci. I spent a bomb in Switzerland with her as she went nuts in the boutiques. She loved to eat at nice Italian restaurants. Not trying to brag just saying that this is probably one of the reasons she openly asks for money. I know I was not the only one who spent money on her.

Give her a break please as she is a very nice person. The glamour of Speed Angels most likely contributed to this some. Man, I wish that idea had taken off. The people behind Speed Angels were great and I know they wanted it to work, but I guess the world is not ready for an LB Girl Band.

Nat and I could spend hours just siting in a restaurant talking. She could really make me laugh. And walking down the street with this tall beauty on your arm was great. Loved her long legs!

It seems the lb scene in Thailand is getting tough - sorry to hear this. I really enjoyed the trips to Pattaya and Phuket with Nat. If any newbies are going to Thailand I would suggest grabbing one you like and travel Thailand with them. It is a blast.

Excuse the ramblings of an old timer, but I do miss those days. Many great memories to keep me warm during the winter.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEWS ON NAT THEN I WOULD LIKE HEAR FROM YOU.

Jim

'Time' gentlemen please... Let's have yer glasses... Come on now, drink up...

Comment

Working...
    X