X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I am a new member and am living vicariously through you guys.... it would be a dream to meet and become intimate with some of these ladies and femboys!

Thank you for you accounts and photos!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Jack, you live in Ontario.. well so do I in Mississauga. Welcome to the forum

Comment

I'm from Ottawa.

However, in LB land, and no plans on returning.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Mar. 31 2006,19:06) I'm from Ottawa.

However, in LB land, and no plans on returning.
          I am from Lotus land - Vancouver!.

How many Canucks are there in this forum?

Say, Bam and Stogie, how about including a Canadian flag in the Emoticons?

Ronin

Comment

(ontarioadmirer @ Apr. 01 2006,04:23) it would be a dream to meet and become intimate with some of these ladies and femboys!
            It's an esy dream to realize bro. And you will spend less on a vacation to Thailand with all the sex you possibly want than you would spend if going to the Carribean.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

(ronin @ Apr. 01 2006,06:23) Say, Bam and Stogie, how about including a Canadian flag in the Emoticons?
              Oh, and next every frigging state is going to want their own flag. First it's Canada, then California, then New York, and then those gawd awful Texans.

Anyway, Canada isn't even the most populous state, even if you count the Meese (Mooses?).

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Keep lurking Ontarioadmirer and one day "boom, you will decide, meanwhile enjoy

I can see Post_Op is really back incher

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 01 2006,09:10) Anyway, Canada isn't even the most populous state, even if you count the Meese (Mooses?).    

Oh just for that POL Canada gets it's own flag too!

Comment

Oh!!! Thank You Very Much, Bam!!

We will do our best to be worthy.

Ronin

Comment

(incher @ Apr. 01 2006,04:45) I can see Post_Op is really back   incher
                      So where's Randyman

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Stop dreaming and get your ass to BKK!

Another Canuck!

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 01 2006,03:51)
                          (incher @ Apr. 01 2006,04:45) I can see Post_Op is really back   incher
                          So where's Randyman  

RR.
                          I'm layin low dude, the friggin 'nuckers are crawlin out of the woodwork.
                          I have to admit, I've been storming the border to Montreal lately. I could use a good map with highlighted hotspots You figure they could learn to speak a proper language up there, hell it all sounds like french to me.

Randyman (layin low)
                          ain't life grand

Comment

Hahaha, the Canadian flag. Strangely, it seems to be so dark. I guess that's like Canada half the year. Okay, no more jokes about Canada. I don't want to joke with people who have polar bears as pets and ride meese to work. And I know Canucks are very touchy about these things, so I won't stir the pot. Strange how their southern brethren, from Texas, have a very different attitude: "Don't mess with Texas! It's messed up enough already!" (Oh, I added the implicit 2nd sentence, for anyone who's not from that neighborhood.)

Where's the flag for the Post-op Lover Dominion? (Cue Randyman...)
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                            X