Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no doubt Bam will come through big time. With Billy69 and dummy_plug puttin on such a fine show, our boy Bam's got something to prove.
    Have fun dude...RM
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Feb. 21 2006,18:31)
      I have no doubt Bam will come through big time. With Billy69 and dummy_plug puttin on such a fine show, our boy Bam's got something to prove.
        Have fun dude...RM
      I've been here only one night... I'm just about to go out again to Nana in about an hour at 9:00pm. I'm heading down to pattaya tomorrow.... I've just started... go look at the photos I just posted.

Photo: Eden's started things off heheheheh
      Attached Files

Comment

hahaahah fucking priceless photo BAM. You are one tourist with the purest moves........
        forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Hey Bam, Thanks for sharing all this good stuff.
          When I was a kid I could hardly sleep on Christmas eve anticipating what Santy might bring.
          Now I lie awake, waiting for your next post.

BAM, you are Santa, you can even fuck his reindeer for all I care

Rock On

Comment

I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Feb. 25 2006,14:01)
              dummy_plug, now it's your turn mate!

Comment

(Randyman @ Feb. 21 2006,12:31) I have no doubt Bam will come through big time. With Billy69 and dummy_plug puttin on such a fine show, our boy Bam's got something to prove.
                  Have fun dude...RM
                Who are we to compete with Bam...we are still learning.
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Apr. 08 2006,14:32) Who are we to compete with Bam...we are still learning.
                  But Billy you've won the Nobel Prize Gold Medal of Ladyboy honor.
                  Over 300 Pattayan Ladyboys voted for Billy... me only 7 and one 18 year old GG that shoots darts from her Pussy!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X