Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harisu in Japan Playboy Mag?

Hey, who's in Japan now???

I may be totally mistaken, but it seems there's an interview or pictorial of Harisu in a recent issue of Playboy Japan. Perhaps it's the current issue.

Here's the cover:
    http://www.newstown.co.kr/newsbui....383.jpg

Anyone want to investigate???
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Harisu maybe a post-op LB but no one can deny that she is simply stunning. I would not hesitate to have the opportunity to date her.

Comment

I just spent the last hour or so looking up recent photos and videos of her. Damn, she's hot. It's amazing how many Korean TV hostesses ask her to show them dance moves, how to be sexy, whatever. Most of these ladies are very pretty themselves, and somehow I suspect they don't need Harisu to give them tips, but it seems to be pretty frequent anyway.

Just a note - the photo in the link above is to the cover of the magazine, but the woman on the cover isn't Harisu.

Also, a little further investigation perplexes me. It seems that there was a modeling contest for Playboy Korea, and Harisu performed at that. I'm puzzled, because prior to that all of the mentions that I came across today seemed to refer to the Japanese issue in the link, and something about Harisu. I could be bonkers.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 08 2006,19:54) I could be bonkers.
        You really want me to comment on that?

Anyway I don't need to - I'm quite sure Randyman will

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 08 2006,15:06)
          (post-op lover @ Apr. 08 2006,19:54) I could be bonkers.
          You really want me to comment on that?  

Anyway I don't need to  -  I'm quite sure Randyman will    

RR.
          sounds like a set-up to me

RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

Comment

Post-op lover, you are mistaken. That is not Harisu on the cover of Playboy Japan.

Comment

It's Zhang Ziyi! And she IS the sexiest Asian woman alive!!!!!!!!!!!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Flynn @ Apr. 09 2006,15:28) Post-op lover, you are mistaken. That is not Harisu on the cover of Playboy Japan.
                  Umm, I never said it was. I pointed out that, in fact, it wasn't - lest anyone get confused.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X