X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Typical Newbie

So I find myself at that stage where the fascination with , and the desire to experince time with a lady boy has reached the point of no return. I would like to visit Phuket or Pattaya, (Im in Singapore so they are accessible), my idea is a threesome with a reasonably well hung active and passive LB, another girl and myself, and rather than get out and about in either city, I would just like to spend two days in a well equipped apartment fulfilling what has been a slowly developing obsession.

Am I being realistic, where would you suggest, what should I be aware of (apart from the usual precautions of a traveller) and as I am really shy (Ive always been straight and Im shy with girls, so God knows how Ill be with trying to arrange this), is there any hotel where the owners are involved enough to assist in introductions?

I know Im asking a lot, but you all seem pretty sussed, so advice would be appreciated.

My suggestion for you is to go to Phuket.

Stay at The Place To Stay, which is a discreet 6 unit apartment type hotel, which used to be ladyboy boutique lodging but now under different ownership.

Then go to Cocktails and Dreams Bar and tell Nick or Don what you're looking for, to suggest a ladyboy at their bar that can make it happen.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 10 2006,05:31) My suggestion for you is to go to Phuket.  

Stay at The Place To Stay, which is a discreet 6 unit apartment type hotel, which used to be ladyboy boutique lodging but now under different ownership.

Then go to Cocktails and Dreams Bar and tell Nick or Don what you're looking for, to suggest a ladyboy at their bar that can make it happen.      
      Fantastic advice for someone in your situation... Follow it!

If you do; your first experience may well be your best.

Comment

(Xtremitease @ Apr. 09 2006,22:15) (Im in Singapore so they are accessible)
        Hello Xtremitease,

I don't know if you realise it but there are quite a lot of ladyboys in Orchard Towers shopping centre in Singapore. Many of them are Thai girls who spend a few weeks at a time in Singapore and then back to Thailand.

The prices are higher than Thailand - but you will save on the airfare.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

hi

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 10 2006,04:31) Stay at The Place To Stay, which is a discreet 6 unit apartment type hotel, which used to be ladyboy boutique lodging but now under different ownership.
            That is a very sound suggestion. However, it would be a strech of imagination to be holed up in the room with an LB you have just met for a long period of time. Plus I think you should lose the GG, concentrate on the LB, and try a whole host of variety. From amazons, to post-ops, to feminine ones, you will find it in Phuket. Staying at "the Place to Stay" will also give you easy access to all you need in Patong Beach.
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

stayed there ealier this year and Tom the new owner is a great guy. Lovely inside too go for room 2, great view of the front and its open plan with every thing u need.

Comment

Working...
              X