X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angee

Can anyone tell me age of Angee....... I know it says 25 on profile but is that true?
    Attached Files

Pardon my bluntness here, BUT what the fuck difference does her age make when you look her? As long as she is of legal age that's the bottom line. Are we suppose to belive that you are REALLY interested in her age? Being just curious about here age seems rather bizarre. Perhaps her penis size should be wondered about.

Comment

Hey, so long as they are over 18 that is all we should care about!!! Leave Angee alone, she seems to be a nice LB. Just my .02!!

Comment

looked like a simple, easy to answer question to me.
        randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Feb. 08 2006,05:45)
          Pardon my bluntness here, BUT what the fuck difference does her age make
          Some people are into Feet, some into ears and many are into salad tossing, and YES even some are into age, give the guy a break man.
          No worries Scooby, I Like to stick my dick into
          HOT APPLE PIES while I pretend to be 25yr's old.
          Fuck'em if they all can't take a joke, Huh Scooby?
          By the way Scoob', Ya' gots great taste in LB's, shes a Doll. Wonder if she Likes Scooby Snacks,,,
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Fuck'em if they all can't take a joke  

Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter how old...just so long as they look great!! 18+

Comment

Thanks to the latter notes for the support.... why the FUKIN AGGRESSION ! lol I asked a simple question... course i dont think she is under 18!..... I may be British but that does not make me an idiot, just stupoid to still be livin in this overpriced, cold, damp, lifeless land 6000 miles away from that all soooooo sweet Ladyboy paradise ! Never mind only 30 days to go and I will be on that Plane and on way to LOS !!!!!......

BTW - YES, I will be meeting Angee, multiple daily texts from her tells me she is a tad keen to meet up with me lol

Good to see Noon on this months round of pics, she is a star to us all but I still love to see the 'new girls' especially those who get hard on cam lol

Well off to find a good hotel to stay in Patong and Pattaya and start counting the hours down to take off !

Chill Lads.... Life is a joke so u gotta laugh at it lol

Comment

sorry for any negative hostile tones taken!

Comment

sorry for any negative hostile tones taken!

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Feb. 08 2006,13:12)
                    Chill Lads.... Life is a joke so u gotta laugh at it   lol

Well said Scooby.

I look forward to your pending trip report with pictures.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

And actually, now that I think about it, age does matter to me. I could see the same girl, but if she's 21 I'm going to think she's hotter than if she's 28. And with Asians, its always hard to tell. Some girls look so damn young for their age.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Yes she is 25
                        When she walks, she’s like a samba
                        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I'm reluctant to ask this here, but I'll give it a shot anyway. This age things brings up something I heard once before from Henry Rollins. He did sort of a spoken-word / comedy tour sort of thing.

He mentioned going to Bangkok. Henry Rollins if you're not familiar is whats known as a straight edger. Hard rock punk dude, but absolutely no drink, no drugs, no groupies, that sort of thing. Hard - clean living.

Anyway, he proceeds to tell this story about his cab driver who is trying to take him to all these under age sex joints. The way the story goes, the guys real excited to please, and you know- wants to help him find something he's going to like. The cab driver whips out this folding photo book (like the long kind that flop out of your wallet if you have 200 family pictures) and shows him all this pictures of 13 year old girls.

At any rate, Henry keeps having to convince the guy he's not interested "I'm a giant Boy Scout" he says. The guy looks really depressed and crestfallen. Anyway, it's a pretty funny story. Eventually he gets the guy to take him to the zoo and the cab driver is all bummed out. So instead of making him wait or come back, he buys him a zoo ticket. Then he keeps taking pictures of the two of them till the guy is smiling and having a good time. Pretty funny.

Anyway, I was just wondering if there really is underage peddling? Or was that more for story emphasis? I'm not trying to start a rehash of the underage argument we've been through before. Just wondering about the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Feb. 08 2006,02:12)
                            I may be British but that does not make me an idiot,
                            Hey be careful with a quote like that around here,
                            it could lead to another joke thread

randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

wasnt henry rollins the singer in black flag and then he went solo?

Comment

Working...
                              X