Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is *she* says shes 25 and she works in casanova, i would guess she is 25+

Comment

Of course, now that Pogue Mahone brought it up...Just how big is her cock???
      randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Feb. 08 2006,22:50)
        wasnt henry rollins the singer in black flag and then he went solo?
        Yes. Same guy.

Comment

Think i will fuk her and report back lol

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 08 2006,13:23)
            And actually, now that I think about it, age does matter to me.
            ME TOO !
            I don't have a Foot Fetish, ear fetish and I don't like Food spread all over my Fuck Arena. But I do have an
            AGE FETISH. I Love'm young errr,, ummm,,,18yr's.
            I'd rather have ""just a cute"" LB/G.G. thats only 18yr's than a drop dead georgous 35yr old. For me AGE is a big turn on.

Well Scoob' Hope when you Meet Angie she is everything you expected and that it goes well. Just be cool and don't get over anxious. You don't want to Cum before you're In !

I don't know if you know this or not Scooby, but for the Members who take Trips to go see the Ladyboys, if they don't post a Trip report when you get back you get your Ass Kicked by all 3,000 registered members, then you have to sit in the Middle of our Circle Jerk.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

This is only my second post - take time to get going at my age.

I was going to start a new topic asking if anyone had met Angee - this Angee, from May last year - but I did a search and found this topic. Is she still in BKK? When her pix were first posted it said she was off to Boston Either way, does anyone have contact details/more info/recommendations or warnings? I'm off to Boston in early May, and to LOS in the Summer (for my first visit). Thanks in advance. Chris

Comment

(Randyman @ Feb. 08 2006,09:02) Of course, now that Pogue Mahone brought it up...Just how big is her cock???
                                           randyman
                it is a most excellent size, responsive and enjoyable and she is one of the most beautiful women you will ever face - gg or ts.
                that is, if she let's you face her.
                those "blue" eyes. they RULE.

but don't take my word for it. check out her gallery or her film clips, or just go to casanova and get her. just look out for the amazons who'll be tackling you the moment you walk in the door. when we met, i just caught her eye and she stared back at me from behind the wall of behemoth ladyboys begging to please me. i almost melted right then and there. i couldn't look away. next thing i knew i was barfining her and taking her home. i don't think we'd said three words. the other girls were cursing. i'm guessing that happens a lot when angee's in the bar.

i won't say she's the greatest gfe of all time, but on purely aesthetic terms i can say i don't think i've ever had the pleasure of a more beautiful partner.

ps
                and i do not like old women, so whatever her age, as of october 2005, i'd say she's in her PRIME.

Comment

She is a real beauty.

I didn't get the chance to go with her, but as of march 2006 she is working in obsessions.

Squirly
                  Pussy Stinks

Comment

Working...
                  X