Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Skooter @ Mar. 25 2006,07:24) Have same capitalizing problem...editing fixes it ....but hope there's a better solution. i would think some members such as randyman are going to miss their little green floor thumping laughing emoticon.
    Thanks skooter; i'm devastated my little green friend is gone. and to those guilty of removing him i give a hearty...
    rm
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Comment

Of course i should behave...never know what it would take to get it back...
      Attached Files
      ain't life grand

Comment

The green man is back!

Comment

Thanks stogie,

Makes it more fun when we're trying to wind up Post-op  

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Nice interface and fast! i look the 1-click search member's posts button.

pic test:
            Attached Files
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Nice job!

hey, it takes a while to get the bugs out! so far, so good here.

Comment

Is the password retrieval working yet?

dcb

Comment

(Bam @ Mar. 25 2006,14:08)
                  (jellybean @ Mar. 25 2006,2:04) Looks fine to me, nice job bam    

one question though - what does the ignore button do?
                  I'm really not sure of that one yet... i think it just blocks that guys posts from you seeing them.
                  Thats exactly what it does. if you click ingnore, you will not be able to see that posters comments.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(dotcombust @ Mar. 26 2006,02:33) Is the password retrieval working yet?
                    It will be soon. we are just waiting on the server hosts to activate the 'sendmail' feature on this new server.

Comment

(mirimark @ Mar. 25 2006,15:38)
                      (Bam @ Mar. 25 2006,14:08)
                      (jellybean @ Mar. 25 2006,2:04) Looks fine to me, nice job bam    

one question though - what does the ignore button do?
                      I'm really not sure of that one yet... i think it just blocks that guys posts from you seeing them.
                      Thats exactly what it does.  if you click ingnore, you will not be able to see that posters comments.
                      curses, foiled again!!!

randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

(dotcombust @ Mar. 26 2006,02:33) Is the password retrieval working yet?

dcb
                        PM me your user name and email.... if it matched whats on file I can reset your pass manually and email or MP you a new pass to get back in under your old name.

Comment

Well I had no problem (lv the green man)This must of been added for Mirimark Did not kill off the yanks This must be for Post_op I know this is for D_P and thank you one and all for leaving me my favorite No, I did not forget the Randyman
                          Ah, I love this place
                          incher
                          Had a lot more but out of time

Comment

no log in/password issues at all, assume soon to be able to get here directly from members area in near future? kevin

Comment

(Randyman @ Mar. 25 2006,22:54)
                              (mirimark @ Mar. 25 2006,15:38) if you click ingnore, you will not be able to see that posters comments.
                                 curses, foiled again!!!

randyman
                              Hey Randyman,

I don't think Post-op Lover has even found us yet so he won't be clicking the ignore button at the moment  

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

(kevin1476 @ Mar. 26 2006,16:33) no log in/password issues at all, assume soon to be able to get here directly from members area in near future? kevin
                                Hello Kevin,

I mentioned this to Stogie and he says it will be a few more days until they can fix the various links.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X