X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're in the Army now.

I would give my right nut to be there in her hometown tomorow when Lisa shows up to be conscripted into the Thai Army for her two years of mandatory service. Nadia, and my sweetie are planning on going with Lisa tomorrow morning. I guess to give her moral support and to make the whole situation all that more hysterical.
    Seriously, Lisa has to go to the military base and present herself. Can you imagine the look on the guys face when Lisa comes at him looking like she does? It used to be that they would make the LB join the military and to hell with the consequences for all concerned. Now I am told that you just show up looking like a drop dead gorgeous lady and after a few hems and haws you are on your way. At one point back when she was only 20 Jannie had to go through this and the scene she caused made the national newspapers. Front page news and she became an instant celebrity.
    Like I said, it would be worth it to hang with the girls tomorrow on this adventure. Life is always an adventure when you get involved with Thai LB's. A great way to pass the time.

Gif will be there on the 10th! She's going to be wearing something very sexy for that day!

Comment

When 'Herself' showed up in her local army hall there was already one ladyboy there - not bad looking but no beauty. The guys there were paying her little attention.
      'Herself' walks in - actually dressed fairly soberly     -  the 200-250 guys in there all started whooping and whistling  

She had to queue up at the first desk to present her papers  -  that took about 10 minutes.
      She then had to join the queue for the doctor.  All the guys in front of her had their shirts off and as they reached the doctor were questioned and then had their chests examined.

After about 10 minutes she reached the doctor  -  he sat her down  -  questioned her for a couple of minutes and then signed her papers. That was it.
      The whole thing took 25 minutes!  I asked her if she was enjoying the attention and eyeing up the guys  

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

One post-op Thai friend told me that she gave a bribe of a couple of bottles of wine. Btw, do they all do it at 20? Jannie was 20, but Gif is older, right?

Did I mention that I need my own army? I wonder what a mercenary LB army might cost me.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

-One ladyboy friend of mine served in the army. she said her papa wanted her to serve, that there would be some present or future benefit.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 04 2006,01:04) I wonder what a mercenary LB army might cost me.
            Probably your sanity !    

They can go voluntarily any time after 18 I believe.  They must report by the age of 21 otherwise they can be sent to prison. I think the call up sessions are held only once a year.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

Kai's is reporting on the 8th......... only 2 years late........that's pretty good for my Kai .......hell, I'd call that on time
              Too old to die young!

Comment

They took one look at Lisa and the way she presented herself for conscription on Tuesday and after about two hours it was decided that she was not Thai Military material. That was a pretty easy decision for them to make I think. Lisa and her comrades there for support all went to a Temple to pray and give thanks before piling into a taxi a for the ride back to Bangkok. So, bottom line, for those fans of this this truly gorgoeus LB you can let out a sigh of relief she will be back in Cascade Bar and looking to make you happy that you picked her.

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Apr. 05 2006,17:05) They took one look at Lisa and the way she presented herself for conscription on Tuesday and after about two hours it was decided that she was not Thai Military material.  That was a pretty easy decision for them to make I think.  Lisa and her comrades there for support all went to a Temple to pray and give thanks before piling into a taxi a for the ride back to Bangkok.  So, bottom line, for those fans of this this truly gorgoeus LB you can let out a sigh of relief she will be back in Cascade Bar and looking to make you happy that you picked her.
                  Gawd I'd love to be there to see that

Gotta be a friggin hoot

Randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Apr. 06 2006,04:05) So, bottom line, for those fans of this this truly gorgoeus LB you can let out a sigh of relief she will be back in Cascade Bar and looking to make you happy that you picked her.
                    Is this Cascade Lisa? If so, I'd love to visit her next month. Think she'll let me be her Drill Sergeant?
                    Attached Files
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I hope everything is ok when I visit this july. I'm bringing a lot of rubbers and lube.

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Apr. 06 2006,04:05) ........and after about two hours it was decided that she was not Thai Military material.  
                        Well..if they had to decide that according to the size of her dick and balls..I think they were pretty wrong!!!
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It took two hours? Damn, that's great. I'd like to spend a couple of hours investigating every post-op who wants to be rejected from Thai military service. Will they take outside consultants?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 06 2006,12:29) It took two hours?
                            Yes I'm trying to work that out?

Like I said above it took 25 minutes for 'Herself' and 20 minutes of that were waiting in queues.

They either had a LOT of people to look at or were Very slow.

Mind you I'll volunteer for the inspection job. I'm obviously better qualified than Post-op

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 06 2006,17:17) Mind you I'll volunteer for the inspection job. I'm obviously better qualified than Post-op
                              Baloney, I take longer because I'm more meticulous. I wouldn't want to endanger Thailand security by making a poor decision. You, on the other hand, are a pervert.

Comment

Working...
                              X