X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(post-op lover @ Apr. 06 2006,11:57)
    (Road Runner @ Apr. 06 2006,17:17) Mind you I'll volunteer for the inspection job.  I'm obviously better qualified than Post-op    
    Baloney, I take longer because I'm more meticulous.  I wouldn't want to endanger Thailand security by making a poor decision.  You, on the other hand, are a pervert.      
    Road Runner.....1

Post-op lover....Zip!

Hell, if someone was to be disqualified cause they are a provert, there wouldn't be anybody here
    judge randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

(Randyman @ Apr. 07 2006,07:12)
      (post-op lover @ Apr. 06 2006,11:57)
      (Road Runner @ Apr. 06 2006,17:17) Mind you I'll volunteer for the inspection job. I'm obviously better qualified than Post-op
      Baloney, I take longer because I'm more meticulous. I wouldn't want to endanger Thailand security by making a poor decision. You, on the other hand, are a pervert.
      Road Runner.....1

Post-op lover....Zip!

Hell, if someone was to be disqualified cause they are a provert, there wouldn't be anybody here
      judge randyman
      Damned Ignore button.

Anyway, you should be crawling in a hole after my post-op punishment of you.

I'm going back to ignoring you and looking at posties instead.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Post more Mr. Op.

Yeah I'm a pre-op kinda guy, but every postie you've posted (although somewhat "lacking") is usually freaking gorgeous

RM
        ain't life grand

Comment

(Randyman @ Apr. 08 2006,07:53) Post more Mr. Op.

Yeah I'm a pre-op kinda guy, but every postie you've posted (although somewhat "lacking") is usually freaking gorgeous

RM
          Well, duh.

Anyway, no more for you. You're twisted.

Back to the original topic: the first poster said he'd give his right nut to be there, when... It occurs to me that post-ops give their right and left nuts, and everything in between. That's a hell of a way to get out of the army.

I still want to know what happens with that chick Binu from Korea's group "Lady" when she visits the Korean military recruiting station. She could be in my barracks, even if she is pre-op. After all, she has 3 hot post-op friends.
          Attached Files
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yipeee, My Kai no go Army, a 2 hour wait then 10 minutes with the doc and they decided she wasn't soldier material      
            Too old to die young!

Comment

Congrats. one less thing for the LB to worry about can sure make your life brighter.

Comment

Transsexuelle no longer spirit-ill
                The Thai military does not classify Transsexuelle and female acting men any longer than persons with a "mental disorder". At the beginning of of April begins the summoning of the 21-age of men in the whole Kingdom of Thailand. For many the Katoys or Ladyboys in such a way specified as horrible: They are in that relatively liberal buddhistischen tradition already for a long time visible and also rather accepted as in western cultures, in which a ladyboy is still seen even in large cities like a Freak. There is no legal acknowledgment of the Katoys nevertheless in Thailand. Nevertheless a first success with the Ministry of Defense succeeded now. After negotiations with Homo groups the military does not brand Katoys any longer than "spirit ill". This designation is not important only for the military service: Human rights activists criticize already longer that many in such a way stamped recruits receive later only heavily a job, since employers equate a "mental disorder" with unreliability. In addition they have problems with insurance, conclusions of contracts and the passport requesting, since they are not completely responsibly regarded as. Immediately the military will differently describe post office-operational Transsexuelle: "is to stand problems with the body" or "the kind of the body" temporarily on the papers. Later this classification is to disappear completely. Pre-op Transsexuelle are to have to serve further - and at least through the common examination go. However they do not have to complete no more here like the other recruits torso-free their Fitnesscheck. In the Thai media one had reported before, how were publicly scoffed Transsexuelle with chests already operated.
                Djai jen jen si !

Comment

That's easy for you to say.

Comment

Pae is going to see them next week I think, and said she might go in (even though she could probably get out of it). Then again, she said she'd do the mandatory 3 months monkhood when she turned 19 and didn't do that either.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 12 2006,10:09) Pae is going to see them next week I think, and said she might go in (even though she could probably get out of it). Then again, she said she'd do the mandatory 3 months monkhood when she turned 19 and didn't do that either.
                      Now who does this remind me of?

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                      X