Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone  for a  gang bang??

Hi guys
    i'm in contact with a girl (not from this sight)shes hot sexy big breats big cock slim and wild, she want s me to organise for a few guys to go to her place in bangkok(near vitoria monumnet) and have a wild sex party she wants to be sucked and fucked she will suck you and fuc you and she wants you all to cumm over her face??
    it will happen between dec 4-11 while im in bangkok. she not to worryed how you look as longas you love shemales
    if you interested email me at [email protected]
    i have poto etc
    cheers donny

That sounds absolutely discusting,,,but i like it
    What a way to kick off a trip, mind you she would be pretty sloppy after this lot got there hands on her..

Bali_Ken

Comment

I am in

I am bringing the cameras and we will have our first true Bukkake gallery.....tell her she will look like a glazed doughnut by the time we are through with her.

Jon

Comment

jon she is very shy about cameras,but i gurantee very hot girl biggg boobs pretty long hair and boy what a boner
        if your serious email me mate

Comment

Shit sounds lik its disgusting to me and like Topper I like it he he but the thought of BOTH Topper and JonBoy making her into a glazed Crispy Cream makes me want to wretch and so does the thoght of me MISSING it makes me sick too!

Comment

Count this pervy in! An early Xmas pressy!

Comment

Dear Donnnny,

I will be in Thailand next week. If you need someone to start early I will do my duty...
              Sendbaht

Comment

email me if interested guys talk is cheap i need rel people for this job

Comment

Donny,
                  Old BB will be there in october (exact dates not yet sorted) but I would be interested for an experiment. I have heard that there will be a few of us there in October so, if she is keen, then you might wish to organize things!

Comment

Move it up to the 27-29 November and I'm in Donnnnnnnnny
                    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Perhaps she'd like to be gangbanged in October, November and December

She might be feeling a little worn out and used by December though

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

guys
                        be serious lol its all very well posting here, but read what i said she will only do, it with me there she wants to fuck as well as be fucked and sucked etc.i will only take you seriously if you email me and will be there between december 4th -9th
                        sorry she trusts me and wants the fantasy,she is sweet and very hot , wel she is for me pretty long hair slim body big tits and a big cock to.
                        i will show pics if i think your serious but not till later
                        cheers her rules not mine she trusts me and i wont let her down
                        donnnnny

Comment

Donny-I am serious! If you are there in october there will be guys in BKK there at that tiome. So if you want to move it up lets have at it!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

hmmm sent e-mail......wouldnt mind a pic please...maybe i can meet her before as i stay in bkk already until next year......hmmm this could be fun......send me her details to : [email protected]
                            please cheers marco

Comment

Working...
                            X