Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Apr. 09 2006,14:41) Limey for "English person" was first used in the 1880s as Australian, New Zealand, and South African slang. Americans picked up on it from 1918. Originally in the States it meant "British sailor," and was short for lime-juicer (1857), which  was a derisive reference to the British Navy's policy (begun 1795) of issuing lime juice on ships to prevent scurvy among sailors.
    Hey Stogie...Just a stupid Yank...I didn't mean to offend anyone....kahuna
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Dude, Just go with it!!!!

Enjoy the experience. Let one of the ladyboys feel it-they will be all over it. First time is difficult(embarrasing), but won't last long. Pull out your shirt tail, share it with someone, go with the consequences.

RM

Comment

well i could expereince hard on when some guys could turn me on and get dirty and nasty on me in a normal conversation looking at males anatomy and looking at his white clean underwear also seeing a guy peeing also makes me hard and its very painful if you put your dick in 6 o clock and its much more embarassing in my case cause im a ladyboy all i do is cover my pants with my purse or maybe sit and think of something that is a big turn off
        sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 09 2006,01:41) Limey for "English person" was first used in the 1880s as Australian, New Zealand, and South African slang. Americans picked up on it from 1918. Originally in the States it meant "British sailor," and was short for lime-juicer (1857), which was a derisive reference to the British Navy's policy (begun 1795) of issuing lime juice on ships to prevent scurvy among sailors.
          Stogie,

I've often use that term- limey. Is it considered derogatory?

I don't mean to be derogatory.

Ronin

Comment

If you didn't have a hard-on seeing beautiful LBs, you'd be a pervert, assumed to be only attracted to animals.

The solution of course is to reduce the period of hard-on occurences to only every 5 hours or so. This can be accomplished with about 500 baht spent upon every occurence with the cause of the affection; hopefully not an animal.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 12 2006,10:15) The solution of course is to reduce the period of hard-on occurences to only every 5 hours or so. This can be accomplished with about 500 baht spent upon every occurence with the cause of the affection; hopefully not an animal.
              Hello Ziggy,

Are you refering to a course of injections

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 12 2006,03:08)
                (ziggystardust @ Apr. 12 2006,10:15) The solution of course is to reduce the period of hard-on occurences to only every 5 hours or so. This can be accomplished with about 500 baht spent upon every occurence with the cause of the affection; hopefully not an animal.
                Hello Ziggy,

Are you refering to a course of injections  

RR.

i've found deposits to be more effective than injections, which, for me, tend only to increase the disturbance in the Force.
                much to my personal delight.

Comment

Working...
                X