X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news

a very good ladyboy friend of mine woho worked pattaya on soi 8 callled oy passed away just before the new year billy on here knows her too.
    from what i can make out from her mum who owns the bar she works from it was either her liver or kidneys packed in.
    she was rushed to hospital and died 4 days later.
    i want to make it back for her 100 day party but sadly i cannot get back untill may.

she will be sadly missed by me and all my friends.

R.I.P.
    Attached Files

Mandyts: sorry for your loss, I felt your pain. I did not know her but she was for sure in your heart.

incher

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of it, too.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Very Sad, especially at such a young age

Comment

very sad to hear Mandy.Good luck in the future to her family

Comment

Mandyts - really sorry for that you had lose a good friend. And like Incher there I never had met her, but always when such a young person dying there it is so hard and they questions is than: why ?
            Her family is in sorrow now and we should show more respect and understanding to people like her.
            Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Out of curiosity - what was the 100 day party? 100 days out as a LB? Is it common?
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

i think the 100 day party is a buddisht celebration of life after the passing of a realitive. I could be wrong but i think i read that

Comment

Dear Mandyts,
                  My thoughts are with you on your loss of your friend. We never can have enough friends, and the loss of even one is too many.

When you mention that the cause of her illness is failure of the liver or kidney, the thought of all the ladyboys' hormone replacement therapy comes to mind - I keep hearing about how the ladyboys usually don't live very long.

Why am I concern? My Sweety is a ladyboy, and I do worry about her. There are moments when I thought I am spoiling her too much, but then how long does she have? Really?

So, go hug the ones you love. You never know when it will be the last time. Carpe diem.
                  I wish you much joy and peace.

Ronin
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys yes she was very young only 20,i was very shocked when i found out.
                    it could of been a combination of hormones,and the fact she did drink a very lot and would get drunk very often maybe bored in the bar ect.
                    i dont like to speculate but she will be sadly missed.

yes the 100 day party is a buddist tradition.

Comment

Sorry to hear this ..... never a good time to go, but at 20 it feels like her life was stolen from her..... So many assholes in life that seem to escape such an unfortunate end to life....seems the good people in life often get a rough ride

I know she will never be forgotten mate.....and I know ALL the boys on here feel for you and her family.............

Comment

Scooby say's it all !

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!Thats so sad mandy!Can you post the bar name?I'm gonna be in Pattaya in May&would like to drop her mum off some flowers?

Comment

HI
                            I AM SORRY TO KNOW THE SAD DEMISE OF A YOUNG LADYBOY I MEAN UR FRIEND
                            TOO YOUNG TO DIE I PAY MY RESPECT TO HER SOUL
                            SONU

Comment

so sad im sure i know her she worked at foxy ladies soi 8 about 2 years ago? moved to her mums bar further up near the eastiny, i would always pop in buy her a drink and say hello,saw her in there last november,so young..

Comment

Working...
                              X