Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st timer

Hi all, 1st time posting here.
    Long time admirer of Thailands 'fairer' sex, but not really come close to acting out any of my rather impure thoughts about some of the girls here.

Who would you guys recommend for a 1st time experience?

Thanks.

That sir all depends on what it is that you are looking for
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Apr. 17 2006,00:58) That sir all depends on what it is that you are looking for
      I will add my own 1st timer question.

Which LB tops in BKK/HKT has the temperament suitable to work with first time bottoms?

Should 1st timers works their way up the size chart, or just plunge into it with Ming/Mint size?

Comment

(kanchou @ Apr. 17 2006,07:24)
        (Bit Beefy @ Apr. 17 2006,00:58)  That sir all depends on what it is that you are looking for    
        I will add my own 1st timer question.

Which LB tops in BKK/HKT has the temperament suitable to work with first time bottoms?

Should 1st timers works their way up the size chart, or just plunge into it with Ming/Mint size?
        I suggest trying something a little smaller
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Let Talesha "break" you in

Seriously Talesha is a "Top" only and she will be very gentle with you................... but bring plenty of KY

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I think "bao bao" means easy or gentle.

Not sure, hope it doesn't mean ream me to kingdom cum.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Apr. 16 2006,19:17) Let Talesha "break" you in  

Seriously Talesha is a "Top" only and she will be very gentle with you................... but bring plenty of KY    

Smuttley;

not sure if you've seen the Jan 1 2006 update. There are some rather "sizable" photos. Enjoy

RM

Here's a sample from the Pantybulge thread
              Attached Files
              ain't life grand

Comment

Go big or go home.

But you have to try a couple of things on yourself first else you'll walk bow-legged for a week. Like a dildo or carrot!

The bigger girls, I think, are probably the most gentle.

Comment

Sorry again for highjacking OP's thread.

Thanks for all the replys.

I guess I will get this for the GG I am involved with.

http://www.feeldoe.com/page2.html

Comment

Working...
                  X