Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Mai-Kee @ Apr. 02 2006,06:29) Is the pope German??
    Does Yogi Bear shit in the woods?

Comment

Nope

Comment

No, but I did have one who was interested in a money relationship without sex.

Comment

Snigger!

Comment

well one thing i enjoy having sex with different guys no money involve cause i love doing it not only to local guys who could enjoy sex without money but also forieghners specially to those handsome one and big cock well if you talk about money only dinner treat, shopping, going out in the mall,party in the bar, but not particularly money to pay for sex
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

snejana ill see you in may then see how it goes.care to chat at yahoo messenger/ leave me a message
              cheers don
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Probably money's eventually involved in any short-term relationship Farang-Thai.
                And most LBs are sex workers.

It might be different on long-term relationships.

Once I had a Thai girlfriend (GG), she was a Thai Airways flight attendant, and she was soooo nice... money didn't matter at all, we've been together for 3 years, then I had to break up as I had to stay away for long time and didn't feel like marrying her or something.

So I guess if it happens with a girl, then it might be the same with a LB.

Comment

(trocks69 @ Apr. 02 2006,05:14) you always pay in one way or the other.
                  Right but also with GG's Or ?

Comment

(weeepa1 @ Apr. 04 2006,16:15) And most LBs are sex workers.
                    Hello Weeepa1,

I think you will find quite a number of people that disagree with that statement - myself included.

I don't have any real figures but from what I have seen the proportion that work in the sex industry is fairly small.

The same applies to gg's in Thailand.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Hi
                      Yes its possible although I cannot speak for Thai Lb's....

Comment

I have met a LB that turned into somewhat of a relationship.  It began when I nervously contacted an agency in the BK phone book.  The girl showed up and everything was very discrete.  She was quite petite and very appealing to the eyes too.  I had to cough up the agency fee (4,000 baht)  I know what you veterenas are saying to this.. ...she then made her obligatory call back to the boss and then we proceeded to what I expected .  She was really cool and I treated her nicely-as a human being.  She ended up staying the night and came back everynight for free for the next 6 nights I was there.  I stayed in touch by e-mail and whenever I went back to BK we get together a few hours a day.  She worked at a cabaret show and would come to my room when she finished her shows.  She never asked for any money at all.  She only would ask for a coca-cola from the refrigerator!  Her name is NUI and I called her Domino.  Anyone who has ever been in the staes knows that Domino's pizza delivery would guarantee 30 minutes or less for delivery, and whenever I called her she said she'd be there in 30 minutes, hence Domino.   Bottom line is yes you can meet someone like this.  Treat them nice, be sincere, it will take you a long way.  This may not be the case everytime but it never hurts to be nice.  I still stay in contact with NUI.  I have asked her if she would be interested in doing some pictures for the website (hoping to put her in touch with Stogey Bear) but she was a bit shy about the exposure.

Comment

(cover626 @ Apr. 04 2006,22:44) I have met a LB that turned into somewhat of a relationship.  It began when I nervously contacted an agency in the BK phone book.  The girl showed up and everything was very discrete.  She was quite petite and very appealing to the eyes too.  I had to cough up the agency fee (4,000 baht)  I know what you veterenas are saying to this.. ...she then made her obligatory call back to the boss and then we proceeded to what I expected .  She was really cool and I treated her nicely-as a human being.  She ended up staying the night and came back everynight for free for the next 6 nights I was there.  I stayed in touch by e-mail and whenever I went back to BK we get together a few hours a day.  She worked at a cabaret show and would come to my room when she finished her shows.  She never asked for any money at all.  She only would ask for a coca-cola from the refrigerator!  Her name is NUI and I called her Domino.  Anyone who has ever been in the staes knows that Domino's pizza delivery would guarantee 30 minutes or less for delivery, and whenever I called her she said she'd be there in 30 minutes, hence Domino.   Bottom line is yes you can meet someone like this.  Treat them nice, be sincere, it will take you a long way.  This may not be the case everytime but it never hurts to be nice.  I still stay in contact with NUI.  I have asked her if she would be interested in doing some pictures for the website (hoping to put her in touch with Stogey Bear) but she was a bit shy about the exposure.
                          Hello Cover626,

It sounds like you have found one of the gems.

Don't push it with the pictures . Most of the girls in the sex trade in Thailand try to hide it from their families.

It sounds like she has offered you some level of trust - don't break it.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Also, why would you want to share her with this lot.

As RR says, you have found a gem, keep it that way and enjoy
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(cover626 @ Apr. 05 2006,05:44) I called her Domino.  Anyone who has ever been in the staes knows that Domino's pizza delivery would guarantee 30 minutes or less for delivery, and whenever I called her she said she'd be there in 30 minutes, hence Domino.   

Comment

To add a little more than - yes. If you meet them in the bar then the bar has to be paid. You can meet afterward or the next day if she needs the money meaning she need to "work" that night.

I connected before I got there with email, but then she was one of the better ones for email. Some simply do not check their email. She came to my hotel. The first few times I paid, but we clicked and she soon quit charging the bar fine.

The point being is if they are a superstar then the bar will suspect something if she is gone for several days.

The guys living in Thailand have the best chance to build this type of "no money" relationship. Yet I think a tourist could if you connected, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X