X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right or wrong?

Many girls do not wish to have their pictures on the internet,not even for money,a fact i am sure those in charge of this excellent web site can confirm.
    Yet i am seeing more and more pictures posted of girls i know,who do not want their pics on the internet.
    I think it no secret that JoJo for whatever reason does not want her pics on the internet,i have many pics of her,but she always says they are for me,not to be put on internet.
    I feel that if we want these girls to trust us in future,we should respect their wishes,and their privacy,and not put pictures on the internet without asking their permission first.
    I enjoy the pictures as much as anyone else,but i am sure we would not like our pics posted here without our permission.
    I am sure if anyone posted a pic of Daphnie it would be removed,why are other girls who do not want their pics on internet allowed to be posted?
    I also think secret filming in the bars is out of order,many of the girls for obvious reasons do not want to be on internet,should we not respect their rights more?
    These girls pose for us freely,they will not even have their pics on internet for money,surely they deserve a great deal of respect?
    I know this post will probably upset a few people,but i feel strongly about trust,and maybe i am the only one who feels it wrong to post pics without the girls permission.
    I know some of you have a wicked sense of humour,but dont even think about asking for my pics,,lol

Point well taken and we do our best to respect the girls' wishes when we can. But it's up to me to delete pics and I won't be doing it because someone heard from a mate that the girl doesn't want her pics on the internet!

Legally we are in the clear and morally you takes your chances!

We do our best to take care of the girls and we have deleted dozens of galleries and errent posts because the models and girls have asked us to.

If a girl sees her picture and wants it removed or makes it known that she doesn't want her pics posted then we will delete them on sight. Daphne is one of the girls who we take care of because that's the way she wants it.

Also - there are plenty of moderators and trusted posters who advise me when something needs taking care of. I listen and act on what they direct me to do.

But this forum will not be hi-jacked by boyfriends and 'sponsors' who think they have some sort of 'arrangement' with certain models. Almost all the posters here are cool and wouldn't dream of posting pics of girls who had specifically asked to remain anonymous on the net.

For those that do; well... shame on you, but it's really the girls' fault for posing for shots in the first place.

My conscience is clear. If you pose for a pic in this day and age you can expect it to be on the internet!

By the way - thanks for raising this issue!

Comment

But this forum will not be hi-jacked by boyfriends and 'sponsors' who think they have some sort of 'arrangement' with certain models.

And they have lot to learn...
      Sooo LB gets angry with me posting her photos...It's cames with the territory...If you don't want your photos in the net don't pose for them....
      But same time you get some hot shots trying to show of to the girls by teling them thet they know them from the net....Big mistake.. If you tell them that, thay will know you are after them and thay will ask for more money...
      And before you flame me DO NOT forget In LOS( unlike in west) thay do have a choice to be a bar LB or work in the shop...
      I had a LB siting on my c..k and talking to her falang sponsor on the phon and telling him how much she loved him...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I had a LB siting on my c..k and talking to her falang sponsor on the phon and telling him how much she loved him...
        Who hasn't! This is one of the funniest things imaginable - when a ladyboy tries like the devil to get you to be quiet because her "true love" is on the line!

Oh well... "more rampant totty for us REAL men!"

(Bastardised quote taken from... anyone?)

Comment

This is an internet forum for likeminded people. As Ozzie pointed out it is those guys who think they can score points with the girls by telling them what goes on in this forum, And as Rob69 points out , it is Money Number 1.

In most cases the girls accepted money for their time and this included the taking of pictures, now, after they have been paid, they call foul, I DONT THINK SO.

Come on Guys, get real.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 19 2006,22:43) Oh well... "more rampant totty for us REAL men!"

(Bastardised quote taken from... anyone?)  
            Lord Flashart in Blackadder 2 - I can picture the scene but can't remember the episode!

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

I just want to make it quite clear,none of these girls are sponored by me or girlfriends of mine.
              I have been a member of this site a long time,i previously had another name,but could not get it to register when i re-newed my membership, i remember it being said, probably a couple of years ago,how the site would love to have pics of jojo ,but she would never pose,and the site respected that,but now things have changed?
              I only use jojo as an example,she is nothing more than a friend,and i have not spoken to any of the girls about the pics here or anywhere else.
              We obviously see this differently,perhaps i am just old fashioned

Comment

I have no idea who 'Jo Jo' is and I don't remember us saying that we would protect her identity on this forum. Mind you, I'm pretty forgetful!

As for being 'old fashioned!' In Thailand it's hip to be square!

Now my interest is picqued - would someone please post the links to Jo Jo before another mod deletes them?

Cheers!

Comment

wasss this bird look like then???
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

More Jo Jo pics!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 20 2006,07:29) In Thailand it's hip to be square!
                      And the hip get to slip their square peg into a round hole.    

Comment

(Phantom @ Apr. 20 2006,01:29) I also think secret filming in the bars is out of order...
                        I kind a like it
                        Attached Files

Comment

She use to be one off the best looking LB but geting old now...This photo is 2 years old...
                          Jo-Jo on the left..

And Karl posted a photo of her..
                          https://theladyboyforums.com/iB_html...-JoJo_1024.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

ive been fucking several bgs when either phone has been ringing or the buzzing of incoming sms'. on couple of these occasions the girls have also answered the phone. one even started to cry when the farang had asked her to marry her, while i had my cock up her crack.

Comment

Working...
                            X