Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from KC3

KC3 news  

After recovering from a bad stomach bug and several near death experiences i decided to test my ability to asorb the Singha beer once again. Walked into KC3 and saw a beauty swinging around the farthest pole at the back. Wow what a beauty.

Her name is Q , a very petite small breast Pre Op from Ko Samui who come to Bankok when she was 15 years old and stayed on. She is now 20 yo and the prettiest thing in this place. Very clever at Uni and speaks good English. almost to good to be true.

Large round eyes and the kind of hairstyle you see in  Seoul , she could almost pass for one of those Korean pop stars. In fact almost every Korean that goes there tries to take her back . The pledges are many.

I hope someone from ATS can get her on film , ill ask her anyway and pass the details on to the upper echelons.

She is only working for another 8 weeks and thats it folks , she hates dancing and the other LBs in K3. Treats like this do not come around very often for us petite Ladyboys lovers.

TC

No sneaky pics TC..

Whos gona hit 1000 1st me or you???
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

No Pics beefy

I think its time to buy a digital Camera.....ill have to start saving.....maybe take an evening job....

TC

Comment

Yes, I think you need a digicam TC. Its a shame you haven't been able to share pics of all your fabulous conquests and adventures.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
        X