X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Soap or massage venue

Hi; I am familar with Nana and the Go Go bars but I was wondering if there was a LB Soap in Sukhumvit/ Bangkok like Annies or Darlings but with LB's? or a parlour (like Eden) or even a fairly straight massage place where you can get a massage from the strong hands of a LB? Same for Phuket, know about C & D's and Soi Katoi but any there also?

Hello Tomgsx,

The short answer to your questions is No!

I would have said before that there were no massage parlours in Thailand with ladyboys. However I remember someone recently found a place in Pattaya.

If you do a search in this section of the forum you may be able to find the post. It was in the last couple of months.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

The long answer is, hell will freeze over, there will be a black U.S. President, Peace will reign throughout the world before there is an LB Massage parlor. I have always thought that a solid group of investors who know and accept the risks could not open a Ladyboy Massage parlor. Lots of things to overcome but there is definitely a market out there for such a place. I'm always game for a risk and can accept a certain amount of financial shortfall. Anyone else out there willing to take a shot???

Comment

To clarify what I talked about above. I am specifically thinking about a Bar/Massage Parlor along the lines of Eden Club. Marc, the Frencman who owns this palce has been very very successful by sticking to one thing and doing this one thing better than anyone else. Let the devil advocates out there speak up and let those who think that something like this could be possible give their opinions. Of course, knowing what Eden Club is all about and what is offered there is a must for any reasonable discussion.

Comment

I'll be the devil's advocate.  Think a ladyboy Eden Club is a very dangerous operation to be involved with.   Think deportation or a visit to the Monkey House is not out of the question.

But the combiantion of a farang providing the baht and the promotion, and a Thai partner handling operations might work.  I would qwant a Thai partner that I could trust and the upfront money minimal.

I think a safer business is a ladyboy salon with a foot massage/pedicure station.  But perhaps it could be a place where you could also have a beer cause there is only so many haircuts you can get a week.

Comment

in all my years im yet to visit a gg bath house here lol, where pray tell r they located chaps??
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Honestly, I doubt it will be a successful venture.
              Reasons are that you go to Eden to pick up 2 girls at once and indulge in "almost" all sort of kinky things, as well the market for GGs is much higher than for LBs.
              Having a place where you can get a LB to massage you and maybe throwing a soapy bath it's not a big deal. Who's patronizing LBs tends to be someone who has gone quite far in the line of sex experiences and hardly be amused by a simple massage, that could be done in the hotel room anyway.
              Having to deal all the time with LBs that have to work in couple and going kinky, by knowing how they behave when in swinging mood it will create too many hassles, and they are bit too often in swinging mood.
              I've had a parallel experience in establishing a private club for fetishist and what did appear good on the paper came out to take all another course in the real world.
              I ask myself at times how places like Obsession, Cascade and other can be profitable. Most times I went in there I was the only guy or we were two or three of us, and I seldom barfine anyone.
              Even thou rents are relatively low in Thailand, it still needs to be a financially healthy operation or else use your money for something else..been there..done that!
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Any LB operation that is different to what we know so far would be a major step forward. A club like Eden is for sure too risky and the bribes to the brown boys are far too high to make it a successful business venture. A classical parlour like Darling, etc. is also too close to prostitution (remember good old Chuvit!) and all those venues are in Thai mobster hands and you don't wanna go there believe me!
                So it has to be a club, but a good one, a different one to what we know. (There was a thread on this a few weeks ago in the fish-box).
                As for the partner: You have to have a Thai partner anyway - according to Thai law. That could be a lawyer holding your shares, but I'd recommend a well connected Thai who ONLY takes care of the bribing and stays COMPLETELY out of the operation. They're just not able to run such a thing - as we can see in Nana, Patty, etc. The business has to be operated by farang ONLY, very strict with an excellent mamasan! That's a full time job and NOT only an investment.
                Anyone interested to take this further, pm me pls.

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

No need for a PM Mai Kee, I suggest hiring Mamasan Tac to be a partner and the one to run the LB end of the business.. There is no finer Mamasan around in the LB venues than her. She loves her work and from what I have seen and have been told the LB'S all really like her. Hiring a good lawyer is of utmost importance and it goes without say that a Farang owner must be there at least at opening and a few hours before closing. Showing your gratitude to the local Pol-Colonel is part of the cost of doing business, a small piece of the action is quite an enticment to keep things running smoothly. I have always eyed the Soi 33 area as a good spot to try and open a Ladyboy only bar somewhat similiar to the Painter Bars that first made this Soi so popular. With a lot of Japanese businessmen now staying in condos and hotels nearby you have a well healed clientel to draw on. Just some more of my thoughts about this subject, I knew that there is real interest in doing something for LB lovers. The Go-Go bar thing is getting to be too much of a rip off, price wise and attitude wise.

Comment

Last time Extra of obsession told me some post-op will be invited to work in Posiden porlour, may be you can try it.
                    Love katoeybkk

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Apr. 16 2006,18:06) I have always eyed the Soi 33 area as a good spot to try and open a Ladyboy only bar somewhat similiar to the Painter Bars that first made this Soi so popular.  
                      I know what you mean with the Painter bars, but I'm not sure if they'll let you open a LB bar there. To be honest I don't think so. This area is already another police district and very straight! I doubt it that the responsible chief will go for that. Same with Soi Cowboy. That's also one (maybe THE) reason why the fabulous Honey Bar closed. Guess it only works in the Nana or Patpong district, but that has to be checked anyway. Also it depends of course on available venues.
                      I'd NEVER trust any Thai running the bar. Cocktails&Dreams is the best example. That's Nicks (and Ning Nongs) Club and noone else is messing around there. If you let a Thai run this biz and you'll just check it from time to time, you'll have another craphole like Obsession or Cascades within a week and you wont see any money on top! Bar and night club business is a 100% full time owner business - especially in Thailand!

MK

Comment

Clarification, by Thai partner, I meant farang and his trustworthy girlfriend.

I think it's the combination of Nick and Ning Nong that makes C&D concept work so well.

Comment

With the Cave Bar having operated for a long time in the Soi 33 area I do not think this area would have a problem with a Ladyboy bar. Having a B&D Bar in your area kinda indicats that money talks and bullshit walks. No sense in discounting this prime area just out of hand. Regarding ownership, I would give Mamasan Tac a very small piece. When you are an owner you tend to be very careful with your livelyhood. I think Mamasan Tac would be very hands on and keep the staff in line. Agreed also that a Farang owner MUST be there seven days a week and be very hands on. No detail too small for him. It's refreshing to find a topic that can generate some positive feedback and who knows maybe it can lead to a group of like minded individuals doing something that will make money and be worthwhile. Keep the ideas flowing guys.

Comment

I thought the closing of the Cave Bar had the same background. Anyway, in LOS you never know and absolutely true, money talks of course.
                            Yes, keep 'em coming guys!

MK

Comment

In Singapore, a LB massage health club opened for two days and was subsequently closed down by anti vice(police). Funny this should happen as there are so many public places where LBs operate openly in Singapore.

Comment

Working...
                              X