Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually found several ladyboys to be more attractive to me in the morning when they don't have obscene amounts of eye shadow, cheek blush, and eyeliner on. If there is your hang-up on sleeping with a ladyboy, I agree with Stogie, go for the GGs, we won't mind!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Another idea - if your nervous - why dont you go half way? When you get into Nana Plaza walk towards the back of Nana and turn right into Hollywood Rock. They have 2 or 3 post op LB's dancing (easy to recrognise, they are the most energetic dancers) and take one of those. Then at least your half way there. Next night continue your education by popping into other of the real LB bars.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

(Randyman @ Apr. 21 2006,19:16)
        (ronin @ Apr. 21 2006,20:40) Rock on!! (is there an Emoticon for Rock on?)

Ronin
        Randyman,

Thanks,

Ronin

Comment

Is there any reason why post ops are the more energetic dancers? Is that a 'side effect' of the surgery?

> They have 2 or 3 post op LB's dancing (easy to recrognise, they are the >most energetic dancers) a
          >Cheers
          >Mardhi

Comment

Anyhow, T-man, you can ease into it with the following regimen:
            Day 1: 2 GGs
            Day 2: 1 GG, 1 post-op
            Day 3: 1 GG, 1 post-op
            Day 4: 2 post-ops
            Day 5: 3 post-ops
            Day 6: 6 post-ops
            Day 7: rest
            I believe the invisible man in the sky also did a few things in the first 6 days and rested on the 7th, so that should satisfy your bible-thumping buddies as well!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Is there any reason why post ops are the more energetic dancers? Is that a 'side effect' of the surgery?

> They have 2 or 3 post op LB's dancing (easy to recrognise, they are the >most energetic dancers) a
              >Cheers
              >Mardhi

Comment

omeone grassed up my true intentions for visiting LOS and I was just sent this in an email:

1 Cor 6 v15-20
                "Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh."[b] 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
                18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."
                I am not god fearing or religious. But I dont harm or do wrong to others if I can. I know many church goers do the opposite to what they preach. This was sent to rattle my conscience no doubt.
                The following advice is hopefully far more valuable than all the others - change your "friends"

Or, post that e-mail address here, and we will all send them 2 or 3 photos!! .........or 1 photo in Billy's case!
                Mister Arse

Comment

(ronin @ Apr. 22 2006,07:40)
                  (rob69in @ Apr. 21 2006,18:19) Unfotunately in my rather colourful past i have managed to sleep with more than my fare share of...... anything really, if it turned me on & was available i slept with it & had a lot of fun too
                  Robin,

A colourful past is never unfortunate.

No regret, that's what I say.

Rock on!!  (is there an Emoticon for Rock on?)

Ronin
                  Hi there Ronin,

thanks for the support, I wouldn't say I have any regrets, thoroughly enjoyed it all less about 0.1% where a few nasty things happened, but all in all a really wide selection of what the world has to offer. Hence western women don't really cut it anymore.

I was in a strip joint in Orlando called the Bird Cage or the Body Shop can't remeber exactly, but there were a couple of female body builders in there, bought them a drink & chatted to them, had the last chance dance etc. To cut a long story short, ended up with one in my hotel room, & they took it in turns for the next few nights, & very nice too. Of course it was P4P deal, but not really in the true sense, no clock watching, virtually no attitude ( rare! ) & a real GFE too. It was great.

Bye the way.....
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
                    I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
                    Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
                    In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

Sorry, I had to get that of my chest !

But seriously, my first piece of advice is not to worry about your friends opinions & bible rhetoric.

I can't disagree that many of the LB's look less glamorous without all the make up, but if that bothers you, maybe the LB scene ain't for you ?

I'm sure there are numerous guys out there who "experiment" with Ladyboys and quickly discover that the reality doesn't live up to the fantasy, but either way you need to give it a shot as its the only way you'll ever find out.

What have you got to lose apart from a barfine & tip ?

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Hoddeson99,

I have been spat on, sneered at, beaten up, name called & all manner of other nonesense & I am still doing what I..., not anyone else,... I... want to do when it comes to enjoying myself in what the world has to offer on the sex front.

This is it, you don't get a second go at life, if you want to sample something you do it, there are millions of frustrated people out there who go to there grave looking back, guess what, I won't be!! I lost a few friends on the way, were they really my friends I doubt it. The majority are just jealous, don't join the frustrated masses with tunnel vision & masses of prejudice. When in the LOS indulge in some "Misery Watch" & observe the frustrated masses.

As Koykaeng says, if the reality turns out to be far worse than the fantasy, at least you went there, if it turns out to be what you really, really want, you know what to do.

Just my ten bobs worth.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

TM, you need to read Will Roscoe's "Jesus and the Shamanic Practive of Same Sex Love", to counter some of those things you quoted. In his days, same sex love was well accepted, both in Palestine and most other countries on the planet.

According to Roscoe, Jesus was not against same sex love, if anything he endorsed it. And note he spent nearly all his time with men and wasn't married; the most bizarre thing imagineable in those days for a male.

It was the latter day Christians who really started to twist things.

All that being said, a Ladyboy is biologically male, gender female. Gender is more important.

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 22 2006,00:09) There is nothing wrong with a muscular women quite a few body builders do tricks on the side.
                          Hi R69...
                          I like do know what tricks thay do with there pusses?
                          They must have one strong pussy ...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Apr. 22 2006,18:04) I like do know what tricks thay do with there pusses?
                            They must have one strong pussy ...
                            Maybe they can shoot darts or ping-pong balls out of them

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

As I recal they had a pretty tight grip alround, bit like getting shafted by a Brazilian TS. I never got as far as the Ping Pong balls darts & all that jazz, but they sure had over developed clits & bulging pussys & they knew what it was for he's another for good measure.

You just know you want to shag one !!
                              Attached Files
                              Robin

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 23 2006,02:18) You just know you want to shag one !!

ugh nope. not that one.
                                This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                                Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                                Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                                And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                                FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Working...
                                X