X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Beer Bar

OK, OK! This is probably asking for trouble, I can just imagine Jeff sitting there contemplating a cow and trying to decide which part of Oklahoma to send me to! Stewart will probably have me in darkets Africa or worse Edinburgh and Mai Kee will probably direct me up some lane in the Amsterdam RLD, you take care when you are there MK!

Can someone with at least a semblance of a brain tell me where the Honey Beer Bar is and don't just say Bangkok either!!!

Address and directions would be good!

(mutter grumble wonders what the eejits on the board will come up with!

Hello Thaipan,

Easy answer to that one . Go to the A-TS Clubhouse homepage, under the 'Features' heading you will find 'Soi Map of clubs'

Along the bottom of the map it says 'Soi Cowboy' in gold letters.
    Follow the upright of the letter 'b' upwards and you will find the label for the Honey bar in a green square of 4 bars.

The map is a good representation of the area. To find the bar first time go in from Sukumwit Soi 23 (where the lettering on the map says 'sanuk/lucky&#39.
    It's not much of a bar - just a sort of open counter with a canopy really!

You will normally find a few of the 'ladies' hanging around, but it tends to be a place that they drop in as the head somewhere else.

RR.

Do I get a loan of the brain?
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

RR I knew I could count on you! I was afraid that some of the more enterprising of our members might come up with "... and when you get to the third elephant pissing in the gutter, turn right and if you turm 180 degrees you will end up your own arse"!

Comment

Originally posted by (Thaipan @ Sep. 23 2003,11:39)
        RR I knew I could count on you! I was afraid that some of the more enterprising of our members might come up with "... and when you get to the third elephant pissing in the gutter, turn right and if you turm 180 degrees you will end up your own arse"!  
        Hey Stogie, what have you done with the Soi Cowboy map page just when I need it?

Comment

Originally posted by (Thaipan @ Sep. 23 2003,11:42)
          Hey Stogie, what have you done with the Soi Cowboy map page just when I need it?
          Hello Thaipan,

The Soi Cowboy map link is working OK here.

I can e-mail the map to you if you wish.

RR.

I think it's when you get to the third waterbuffalo  
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

hey guys.. i was only at the honey bar once, but it is bigtime on my list when i go back in november.. there is a small group of pretty ladyboys that use the honey bar as their meeting place.. the best known LB of the group of honey bar girls, is the sexy, hot, beautful Joy... but there are other equally hot LBs that hang out at the honey bar.. one LB in particular that i plan on hooking up with.. thanks JON, for the info...

if any members are in bangkok the month of november i am open for a honey bar get together.. just let me know.. thanks Rod

Comment

If anyone really does need directions to this wonderful place I will meet you from anyplace and take you there...

Total cost: 2 Carlsbergs and a packet of peanuts!

Comment

That's a serious offer, BTW...

I hate Bangkok, and luckily I only go their once a month, but I can actually go to the honey Bar without wanting to kill someone. It is totally outdoors and safe.

It is right next to a decent pub... THE OLD DUTCH... so if any readers really do want a helping hand to The Honey Bar please let me know...

Like I say... A couple of beers, and some cashews...

Comment

Dear Stogie,

Peanuts and cashews are totally different types of nuts - bit like gg's and tg's

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Sep. 23 2003,16:50)
                    Dear Stogie,

Peanuts and cashews are totally different types of nuts - bit like gg's and tg's

RR.
                    umm? Do you mean GG v LB?

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Sep. 23 2003,11:59)
                      Originally posted by (Thaipan @ Sep. 23 2003,11:42)
                      Hello Thaipan,

The Soi Cowboy map link is working OK here.

I can e-mail the map to you if you wish.

RR.

I think it's when you get to the third waterbuffalo  
                      Each time I click the map I just get a page with a small red x in the top left cormer. Can you plese e-mail it to me at [email protected] RR?

Thanks for the help I think Stogie is trying to keep me away from the place!

Comment

>>>>>That's a serious offer, BTW...
                        I hate Bangkok, and luckily I only go their once a month, but I can actually go to the honey Bar without wanting to kill someone. It is totally outdoors and safe.
                        It is right next to a decent pub... THE OLD DUTCH... so if any readers really do want a helping hand to The Honey Bar please let me know.......

Stogie....I arrive Thursday 9h30pm, staying at Dynasty.
                        Meeting paddy Sat 5pm in beer bar soi 7
                        Will no doubt head for Honey Bar at some stage. If you are around, let me know
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Hello Thaipan,

Map's in t'post.

I think you're right about Stogie, he's trying to keep them all to himself

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 24 2003,08:08)
                            >>>>>That's a serious offer, BTW...
                            It is right next to a decent pub... THE OLD DUTCH... so if any readers really do want a helping hand to The Honey Bar please let me know.......

Only 2 more days and 12 hours in a poxy tin can in the sky to wait then I'll be back in Bangers

Comment

Originally posted by
                              Sounds good...

Offer still applies... Two carlsbergs and a cheeseburger!

Comment

Working...
                              X