X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminine shaped LBs

I am attracted to feminine and cute LBs. Femboys with no tits, look gay to me and a turn off. Same with the ' Amazon' types. To each their own but that's my preference. Well as the days count down to my trip to BKK questions keep cropping up. Maybe nerves not doubts about whether I should go.

What I wanted to discuss is the feminine figures of some LBs. I have seen photos with many having the sexy hour glass shape, small waist, wide hips. That shape is feminine. I dont know if it can be done with surgery or hormones? Or am I wrong? By taking hormone can make voice change, and breasts grow, but does it affect the figure as I discussed? If thkey have a feminine figure is it because they were taking hormones pre pubescent? Is it illegal for adults to allow children to take hormones? So do they do it secretly?

Just a thought. Still nervous and cold sweat, cos I never touched or seen an erect dick and dont know how I will react in LOS!!!!

Hello Tambourine man,

The shape of the girl will depend on many different factors  -  just the same as with a gg.

I have at least a couple of pictures of gg's on my computer that most would class as femboys.  As far as I know they are genetic females  -  I have NO reason to doubt this!

Most Thai females are naturally slim  -  some have figures like boys.  Most Thai ladyboys (not un-naturally) are pretty much the same shape.

If the ladyboys take hormones early enough (before the age of 9 or 10) then they will mostly develop like girls.  But being Thai they normally will not be that curvy.

Taking hormones does promote breast development  -  but it's effect on voice development seems to be less predictable!  Some of the most beautiful ladyboys have surprisingly deep voices      
    I can't explain that one.

'If thkey have a feminine figure is it because they were taking hormones pre pubescent? Is it illegal for adults to allow children to take hormones? So do they do it secretly?

The short answer is NO!  Like I said above there are many factors  -  hormones are only one of them.

I think the question you are really trying to ask is:-  can I find a really feminine ladyboy in Thailand  -  YES!

I would suggest you start in NEP in either Cascades or Obsesssions.  Cascades is larger somewhat impersonal and has a larger number of girls working there.  
    Obsessions is small somewhat sleezy and at times the girls can be more pushy.  I like Obsessions but that's my choice.

Hey!   Stop analysing it so much!   Go there and enjoy yourself  

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

I heard some LBs TS sleep with corsets everynight or wear them under clothes for 2-3 years. That way to encourage the body to conform to the female shape. They also spend a lot of time working on posture and walking like women. It all helps to a degree

Comment

Hoddeson,

If you are feeling a little wary, don't worry - we have all been there!! The first time is always weird, so my advice is hook up with one of the regulars and take a look, if you don't feel like it, then thats ok, but if you find someone you like, then take it from there.

I know its quite daunting, but take a deep breath and enjoy it for all its worth. If you find you are not into ladyboys then there are many fantastic GG's in bangkok who will rock your world!!

Take the holiday and enjoy!! you only get one chance at this life.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If your alternative is western women you are in for a real treat. What happens in your hotel room is between you & your guest, drop the inhibitions & enjoy. If you want to report it OK, if you don't thats OK too.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

The first time is always weird...
            Weird probably isn't the right word! Surreal, maybe!

I loved my first time - it really was like having sex for the first time except 100 times better! I remember every touch and kiss!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 22 2006,09:13)
              The first time is always weird...
              Weird probably isn't the right word! Surreal, maybe!

I loved my first time - it really was like having sex for the first time except 100 times better! I remember every touch and kiss!
              Hope I'm as half as fortunate....
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(katoeylover @ Apr. 22 2006,05:47) The first time is always weird
                I smoked cock the first time out. Talk about weird. My advice is just go to Nana, pick out an amazingly hot ladyboy, and go at like rabbits. You'll thank me in the morning.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(tambourine man @ Apr. 22 2006,05:11) I am attracted to feminine and cute LBs. Femboys with no tits, look gay to me and a turn off. Same with the ' Amazon' types. To each their own but that's my preference. Well as the days count down to my trip to BKK questions keep cropping up. Maybe nerves not doubts about whether I should go.

What I wanted to discuss is the feminine figures of some LBs. I have seen photos with many having the sexy hour glass shape, small waist, wide hips. That shape is feminine. I dont know if it can be done with surgery or hormones? Or am I wrong? By taking hormone can make voice change, and breasts grow, but does it affect the figure as I discussed? If thkey have a feminine figure is it because they were taking hormones pre pubescent? Is it illegal for adults to allow children to take hormones? So do they do it secretly?

Just a thought. Still nervous and cold sweat, cos I never touched or seen an erect dick and dont know how I will react in LOS!!!!
                  If the current crop of newest recruits in Obsessions (Nana Plaza) is anything to go by, i'd say someone somewhere has already gone further than cloning Dolly the sheep and is now cloning almost body perfect LB's and inserting them into this bar. It uncanny, but this week, they have half a dozen new girls, all are very small, very shapely and very feminine. Many of them though really do believe they are girls and are not comfortable with topping in the way that the more experienced girls are.

As an aside, if your a newbie going to BKK for the first time, i'd suggest focusing your efforts primarily on Obsessions and making sure you get one of the good service girls on your side. Pamela (no 114) springs to mind as someone who for the benefit of a couple of lady drinks and a small tip, will guide you well and keep the hoards of your back. tell her what you 'think' you will like and she will suggest for you.

Personally, I find some of the most fantasticly figured LB's also have some of the deepest voices which I find disconcerting - an example of a perfect body in every way is Tee Tee in Cascade, but her voice is a turn off for me - you just need to get in there and chill out without pressure for an hour or so, drink a couple of beers and look at whats going on without too much pressure to keep buying drinks to everybody that comes to you - thats why I suggest you get one of the service girls on your side and come to your own conclusion as to whats going to work best for you.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

Recently went into Obsessions and was very disappointed in the selection. Don't know why I was surprised at the number of "Anney Look a likes." At least three. On that evening Cascades had a better selection of attractive girls.

Comment

(JackG @ Apr. 22 2006,12:23) Recently went into Obsessions and was very disappointed in the selection.  Don't know why I was surprised at the number of "Anney Look a likes."  At least three.  On that evening Cascades had a better selection of attractive girls.
                      Thats the drawback of the cloning experiment - I know what you mean, as well as the Annie lookalikes, there are also three that have slightly brown coloured hair who all look the same as well. Now if only they could clone some more Chompoo's everything would be perfect !!!

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

(tambourine man @ Apr. 21 2006,23:11) ......What I wanted to discuss is the feminine figures of some LBs. I have seen photos with many having the sexy hour glass shape, small waist, wide hips. That shape is feminine. I dont know if it can be done with surgery or hormones? .......
                        I believe it can be done with both, surgically it is done with silicon injected under the skin and hormones influence where the body stores fat - in men its their around their gut for women its on the hips and ass.
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

Feminine shape comes from 2 sources...

a. Hormones. Estogen re-distributes fat to the female areas of the body. It has a much larger
                          effect if taken before puberty (14 in males, not 9-10). Many LBs do take it before puberty.

b. Silicon injectiions in the hips. Lots do this, probably most by the time they're 24. I don't like it, as I
                          find it gives an unnatural figure, and is medically unproven over long periods of time (ie, where does
                          the silicon go after 20 years?). But for some, it does look good.

c. Castration! Getting cut, cuts the no.1 source of testosterone production, your gonads. Less tosterone
                          implies a higher estrogen balance, and thus the effect of turning into a woman.

For the voice, it is trained. You can train it or not. Some don't or don't do it well. Most girsl have 2 voices,
                          the trained voice and the natural voice. Estrogen does not change the vocal tract.

Never heard the corsett idea. I doubt it to be honest.

Comment

Tambouring man let me tell u how u will react in los when u see the erect disc of the lb u will go with(BECAUSE U WILL GO).u will get so horny and the making love to an lb u will remember it for long long time.u will love it...do u know why?
                            Because a Lb IS STILL A BIT of a man and she knows what a man likes.Remember that when u r in LOS and i am sure u will have a fantastic time.

Comment

BTW...

I thought you might all be interested to know. My GF is a speech pathologist. She says there is no scientific physical reason why womens voices are higher than mens.

Their vocal cords are slightly smaller, but in proportion to their overall smaller bodies (on average). There is no difference between the vocal cords of a woman and small man of the same size.

The main cause seems to be social affect, and the probable reason is social bonding. Higher pitched voices draw attention and focus, and are soothing. For thousands of years, women have instinctively spoken to babies in high pitch. Experiments show that babies respond more to, and will favor high pitched voices

Speaking to other women and to men in similar fashion serves as a soothing social glue. Thousands of years of this had led to women socially learning and adapting to how they "should" talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X