X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first model we ever had

about 3 years  ago yours truly went to phuket and  shot about 20 models for the start of what would later become AsianTS.com.  kind of embarassing to include those old 35MM pics  amongst some of our more recent galleries, but you can see them anyway  back in the  archives from early 2001.

The first model we ever had was a girl named  Emmy. I had met her on Soi Bangla and chatted her up a bit; very friendly and of course  beautiful, and I asked her if she wanted to be a model for a planned website.   She agreed, she came over the next day, and we got her in the can.  Right away  i started saying to myself "there is no way THAT can be a boy" [which i have said about 100 times since], but she proved it when she stripped nude and I saw her nice dick.  we fooled around a little bit and both got off, and the first model for AsianTS was in the can. at that point we didn't even have a  name or a plan,  just an idea that if we shot some of the most beautiful ladyboys in the world and  built a website around them, people would  come and hang out.  Kind of like, "if  you build it, they will come".

I saw Emmy for the next time in May of 2002.  She still looked fantastic, certainly one of the most attractive ladyboys you can ever find with an unbelievably pretty face and nice body to match.  We agreed to do another shoot [which you can see at the beginnings of today's gallery, in the green corset], and she reminded me that  she was the first model that I had ever worked with and how we had such fun that day in my room.  some of these girls have unbelievable memories and she is one of them.  so we did another shoot,  fooled around again [that sort of becomes a habit with the cutest ones] and we added her to the site again last summer and you guys loved her.  we  even had her as one of our 6 cover girls for a very long time and she looked great.

Last time I was on Soi Bangla I saw Emmy again;  she saw me first and called my name. I swear, the first thing she says to me " remember me? i am the first model you ever had!" Of course I remembered, and I was happy to see her again.  we are still good friends 3 years later, and I still like this girl as much as the first day that i met her.

this new gallery of Emmy shows that nothing has changed over these 3 years.  still great-looking, still a perfect body with nice boobs, and still a  killer smile.  she looks  great under the waterfall today in her bikini,  but even better  at the end of her gallery where she disrobes. her  hair looks awesome naturally dried like that and she just oozes  sexuality from that great figure.

some things never change; the first model is also the latest one and she still looks the same as she always did; perfect. I understand that she travels often to singapore; you lucky guys that live there may see her sometime at Orchard Towers; take her home and have a ball.

Jon

can u have a URL of her pics Mr. Jon? thanx
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Sep. 25 2003,20:14)
      can u have a URL of her pics Mr. Jon? thanx
      Happy to oblige Lisa

Emmy

Comment

ah..ive seen this Emmy here..I think she's very pretty too...

thanks Mr. Thaipan!
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
        X