Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the plan

straight to pattaya do as many hot ones as poss
    got to try to fuck 4 of Billys a couple of my own Bee and Ae plus what every is in soi6 goodfellows is a no go as i know to many people in the street
    hoping for a dozen in 3 days and nights
    then bkk for tuesday will try to get to bigdogs meeting benz that night but should get 2 short times in first
    this could go wrong as soon as i am in bkk i will ring my old sweetheart
    following day fly to manila got about 20 to meet from pic-link some cute as you like 18 year olds who just want to be loved
    there for 3 days i need help here so if anyone wants to cum for 3 days manila pm me
    onto angeles and back to gg
    as soon as i am bored back to los for a while
    should be going to phuket then
    but have never made it yet and i am due to meet a couple of honeys and want to have a beer with mickey
    so i must try really hard to get there to thank him for all his shows
    in love with nat

(trouble999 @ May 05 2006,15:02) straight to pattaya do as many hot ones as poss
    got to try to fuck 4 of Billys a couple of my own Bee and Ae plus what every is in soi6  goodfellows is a no go as i know to many people in the street
    hoping for a dozen in 3 days and nights
    then  bkk for tuesday will try to get to bigdogs  meeting benz that night but should get 2 short times in first
    this could go wrong as soon as i am in bkk i will ring my old sweetheart
    following day fly to manila got about 20 to meet  from pic-link some cute as you like 18 year olds who just want to be loved
    there for 3 days  i need help here so if anyone wants to cum for 3 days manila pm me
    onto angeles and back to gg
    as soon as i am bored back to los for a while
    should be going to phuket then
    but  have never made it yet and i am due to meet a couple of honeys and want to have a beer with mickey
    so i must try really hard to get there to thank him for all   his shows
    Good Luck, if you manage it I'll be impressed. I have just been to the Philippines, Angeles & Subic, got some info for the forum, but I want to report it properly tho'.

But here is a pointer or two for Angeles.

The usual bars(s) that the LB frequent have been knocked down on A Santos street & they have moved to a bar called Micks on a steet off Fields Avenue in the Check Point area, I think its called Narcisus, probably spelt wrong, there was quite a congregation of them there, but watch you step, its well off the beaten track. They still hang out on A.Santos street & are using a place called Heaven, equally as rouigh as there old place. If you need directions to this, walk up or down depending on where you are staying, Fields untill you reach KoKoMos bar, its got VooDoo in the back, its on the corner / junction of A. Santos & Fields, & there is a large GoGo dead opposite the street A. Santos. Can't just remeber the name it MIGHT be Camalot or Lancelot or something similar. Walk down A. Santos keep looking to your right about 100yds down is Heaven, you will have been accosted by then by the LB's I am sure. Spice has a nice JT, & quite nice too. IF you decide on the short time room in the back of Heaven its over priced small & has cock roaches & rats in residence. More choice at Micks Bar. Start looking on A.Santos around 2300hrs onwards.

Good hunting.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

thanks for your input
      been angeles to many times never for lb
      worst selection of horrers i have everyseen
      reminds my or jackson,s THRILLER vid
      hope my plan works for everyone,s sake
      lets get ready to rumble
      in love with nat

Comment

Even "fuglys" need luv !! Its my duty But know exactly what you mean, better lookers in Manila & Cebu without doubt. GG's are OK but you need the right ones.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
        X