X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends to whom I'm talking to.
    I've friends who are VERY VERY VERY understanding and eager to know, and have others who are on the other side of the river and better say nothin'. But of course most are in the middle and they did raise an eyebrow but didn't excommunicated me
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

thanks everyone for the replies so far,but i think i,ll keep it my little secret why bother upsetting the apple cart so to speak , and its like a bit of a double life really which adds a little excitement to the normal daily routine.and im sure as a previous poster said theres a lot more blokes fucking them than let on.

Comment

i think you are hangin' out with the wrong LBs !!

Comment

Hi perv,
          I started out doing just what you do (read how was it for you) but within a couple of years i just thought fuck em. Yes a typical Brit answer. As i say whenever this comes up on the forum my advice is to get it over with, at least then you know just who your real mates are.

Comment

Comment

I'd boldly tell them: "Hey, they're all woman now." Oh wait, you're talking about pre-ops? Umm, I dunno what I'd say in that case. Posties are just much easier to deal with. Unless it's someone who looks like Mangina, I don't think I'd have much to care about. Before me and the law (except Thai law, oddly), posties are completely female.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I have told most of my good mates.
                They all said the same thing --- ''it don't change nothing you're still the biggest prick we know''

Comment

Have tried to introduce a few mates to the other (better) side even with the pics on this site but all I get is "a blokes a bloke, period". Wont bother any more......more LB's for me, thanks lads

Comment

you was BB in the pics?
                    damn so dangerous but also so exciting
                    bye
                    I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

One of my best friends, whom I've known for 10+ years, is bugging me to go to Thailand with him this winter. Despite the fact that I've stated I have no real intentions of returning any time soon, I probably wouldn't go because I'm sure we'd hit up NEP and I have no doubt that word of my return would spread like wildfire and I'd get picked out.

My friend has no idea that I've taken two trips to BKK, so he thinks that now I am officially single, it's a good time to go. For the most part, he's an understanding fellow, far more so than 90% of my other friends, but I still doubt I could ever share my secret with him. Although I'm fairly certain he'd be ok with it, I definately know it would change our friendship in a negative way. As for my other friends, especially my old frat brothers, that's got to be a big no-no.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I went to BKK with my best friend before, I always go to GG bar with him first then return to LB bar latter when we apart, I don't have the courage to tell him because he know my colleagues. who know what will happen if he told them, maybe will lost my job
                        Love katoeybkk

Comment

(cyberalfa @ Apr. 26 2006,21:12) you was BB in the pics?
                          damn so dangerous but also so exciting
                          bye
                          The pictuires where staged, I can't photograph & shag, generally i don't bareback anymore.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

hell, if there is a will there is a way.

i have been to thailand with my retired military father who stayed next door to me in dynasty inn hotel. literally if i was going at it too enthusiastically the knocking probably knocked over his lamp. that being said i don't think that my friends know. on the other hand, i don't really care.
                            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Working...
                            X