Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(weeepa1 @ Mar. 31 2006,20:52) I'm an MD and would like to point out some important matters; ....
    Doc..... I've been calling you all day at Rampart on the Rescue 51 Bio Phone,,, where the fuck are you I got a give this guy a 1500 cc IV with Ringers Lactate before he goes into a coma in cascades from drinking too much cum.
    Attached Files

Comment

this topic seems to pop up every third month. there are already lot of material/meanings about this in other threads so i wont comment further.
      but there was a similar poll on the flb board, and as of a coupe of days ago two members claimed to be hiv+

Comment

hhmm
        i guess it is not surprising that 15 percent who have gone bareback. althought it is not clear that this is only in thailand or in regular relationships with folks at hom.

nonetheless it is kinda scary. however, i am not in the judging game.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

(weeepa1 @ Mar. 31 2006,11:48) Isn't there enough room in the world for everybody?
          Ofcourse there is silly; you just happened to be starring in the new ATS reality series;
          "When Ladyboy Lovers Attack"
          have fun...RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

WEEEPA1
            I FIRST  HAVE LITTLE REGUARD FOR(STATISTICS) YOU CAN GET OR MANIPULATE ANY STATISTIC  IE  60% OF ALL THAI PROSTITUTES ARE HIV POS. THAT ONE CAME FROM (WHO) WHO WENT TO A BROTHEL IN CHENG MAI  WHERE MOST OF THE GIRLS WERE INJECTING HEROIN, FOUND THAT %60  WERE HIV  THEN STATE THAT %60 OF ALL THAI PROSTITUES ARE HIV POS/FUCKING BULL SHIT.
            2ND I HAVE A VERY CLOSE FRIEND WHO IS ALSO A DOC  HE LIVED IN THAILAND FOR 7 YEARS   SO WAS IN HIS INTERET TO RESERCH AND UNDERSTAND THE FACTS ON HIV AND OTHER VIRUSES.SOME OF THE INFO  I RECIEVED FROM HIM WERE AS G FOLLOWS.IT IS FAR EASIER TO CONTRACT HEPATITUS THAN HIV VIRUS  HARD TO CATCH FROM VAGINAL SEX. THE DESIESE  AFTER INITIAL  CONTRACTION GO'S INTO A  DORMANT STAGE WHERE IT IS  VERY DIFFICULT TO CATCH. TRANSMISSION IS  EASIER WHEN IT  BECOMES FULL BLOWN( FULL BLOW AIDS SUFFERERS ARE NOT GOING TO BE HANGING AROUND BARS IN THIALAND ) THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK ILL .ANAL SEX IS  FAR MORE RISKY  THAN VAGINAL SEX AND ORAL SEX  IS HARDLY WORTH WORRYING ABOUT.
            HAVING SAID  THIS I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR COMMENTS.
            WE ALSO HAVE A VERY STRONG GAY LOBBY IN THEW WEST  AND   THE ACTUAL FACTS ON HIV TRANSMISSION ARE USUALLY  CLOAOKED IN MYSTERY(IE  A HUGE % IN THE WEST ARE  GAY  OR INTRAVENIOUS  DRUG USERS) HETRO PEOPLE GET IT  FROM SHARING NEEDELS OR SLEEPING WITH PARTNERS WHO ARE SHARING NEEDLES.
            I PERSONALLY DON'T KNOW ANY PERSON  WHO IS HIV .POS
            PERSONALLY IM NOT INTO ANAL SEX  BUT HAVE PRACTASED IT   ON OCASSIONS WITH A CONDOM. ORAL SEX   I NEVER USE A  CONDOM.  AS FOR VAGINAL I USE CONDOMS IN THAILAND AS MOST GIRLS IN BARS INSIST ON THEM. BUT I HAVE NO ISSUES IN " HAVING ACCIDENTS WITHOUT ONE"
            CHEERS DONNNNNNY.
            PS A BLOW JOB WITH A CONDOME ON IS A WAIST OF FUCKING TIME
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

i've just spoken to a pattaya sex eduction officer.
              she said 60% of bar girls/LBs have HIV there.
              she's says 30% die from AIDS (because they don't take the drugs to stop it).

i know this comes accross as another unproven rumour, but even if its half that amount- its shocking.
              personally i can't believe its that much for girls, but i can for LBs.
              might have to break out those flavoured condoms next time.

Comment

(rayton @ Apr. 03 2006,03:34) i've just spoken to a pattaya sex eduction officer.
                she said 60% of bar girls/LBs have HIV there.
                she's says 30% die from AIDS (because they don't take the drugs to stop it).

i know this comes accross as another unproven rumour, but even if its half that amount- its shocking.
                personally i can't believe its that much for girls, but i can for LBs.
                might have to break out those flavoured condoms next time.
                If thats even nearly true thats messsssssssssssed up....
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Relpax said"
                  "i guess it is not surprising that 15 percent who have gone bareback"

I've had bareback anal offered numerous times. Just have to say NO! Guess some people have trouble with no. :-( or just say to themselves "why not?". You have to think with the big head, & don't be a dickhead! :-)

Comment

I've been going to LOS for around 10 years now (I know not long by the standards of some on this forum). 10 years ago, LBs were very fastidious about condoms (they also didn't look as feminine, and were concerned about cumming, as this would negate the effects of their hormones). Over time, I've found that more and more are willing to go bareback, and many think that it's a way to gain your loyalty. If they are doing it with me, they are doing it with everyone and this is likely to lead to a spike in VD.

I would doubt the 60% figure. That's worse than Sub-Saharan Africa. But the components of an epidemic are there in LOS. 17% of homosexual prostitutes tested HIV positive in 2003. HIV epidemics happen because of sharing of multiple partners. Most of the time, the virus count is too low for transmission. HIV is actually pretty hard to catch, and most times, with most partners, bareback is not all that risky. But it can spike up, and does when you first get it. This is when it is communicable. With multiple partners, one partner spiking will tend to transmit it to everyone else. Be careful.

Comment

Copied from The Pattaya Chat Forum...posted today in the ladyboy section...is it real...I don't know....If it is it certainly speaks to several post made today regarding HIV and falling in love with bar/lb girls...For whatever it's worth:

Today, 12:13 PM Post #1  

Group: Members
                      Member No.: 27

A friend, who had a regular for long time forwarded me the following e-mail. I had a cool sweat to read it... The girl knows, that this fact will ruin her dreams, but sent anyway the mail. Why ? Anyway a good warning for us, I doubt any of our girls would share this info with us. Or maybe I wrong ? I'm just confused. It can happen with any of us...

"Doctor told me i have HIV. Please i no want you sick, I wish you have nice life, you have job, have famity, have friends
                      and mom , Dad. You r nice, i nevre want you sick same me. i feel you are hate with me. I am same you befroe never have blood test about HIV.
                      In thailand have some plece in mountain temple, who's poor no money, no friend no famity and them have AIDS, them live there. Have monk look after give medicine. don't sure. I am just 26 year old. i don't want to live there. I have so dream, i wish go to europe. I fear. I'm tell you the truth now. and the truth it's kill me??? The truth it's kill my love, it's kill reationship about us?? i no need your money. so i lose my love today?? anyway i die alone. I tell my heart don't be fear it. I really don't know my self before. untill I have blood test. doctor told me . I have HIV. I so scared my self. BUT i think oneday i will diem But if you have HIV, anyway you no need me anymore?? you have money , no tell lady here them will don't know. so you will can find long time lady for you. Maybe i go work bar short time in soi 6. i am lover and HAVE HIV I am just 26 year old, i need fun and fuck. I want fuck. you will no fuck me anymore. i mad , you, i will love you. i go work bar. i want fun and fuck. your friends them will not see me, soi 8 or soi 7 I'm will no work there, don't think have your man go sit there. don't tell anybody about me please. I am just 26 year old, I need friends. I'm wish to have fun, who's can love me untill I'm leave, who's not fear when next me, I will have or i have to alone untill i leave..... I have dream. never get and now i have you, I love you. I don't want to die alone. Please don't leave me . spend time with me untill i leave..... I no spirit. I need you to be with me, only you . i I don't want anybody else. don't leave me. i no friends. i need you next me untill i leave ....... PLEASE please I don't sad, i can not see you sleep with anyone else. please. I ask only with me. No money. i work. need only your hand whan i die. "

--------------------

Pattaya Lap
                      Pattaya Images
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Torurot @ Apr. 03 2006,05:46) Relpax said"
                        "i guess it is not surprising that 15 percent who have gone bareback"

I've had bareback anal offered numerous times. Just have to say NO! Guess some people have trouble with no. :-( or just say to themselves "why not?". You have to think with the big head, & don't be a dickhead!  :-)
                        yes. i have had it offered as well. like yourself, i said ugh no thanks.

i am sure my experience in taking care of AIDS patients was a big factor in making me say no, even if it may have been interesting. as the saying goes,

"aint no pussy (or ladyboy ass in this case) is worth getting burned while up in it." gotta love rap.

Comment

We have shot a little over 300 BGs... 11 tested HIV+

All are still working. A few have been knocked up a few times since and had to get abortions. They are still having unprotected sex KNOWING they are HIV+. The bar beer owner knows, as does all the girls there... and nothing is done about it.

THAT is Thailand. Sad.
                          * LadyboyDolls.com
                          * Third World Media
                          * Black Ops Media

Comment

(D33 @ Apr. 07 2006,08:49) We have shot a little over 300 BGs... 11 tested HIV+

All are still working. A few have been knocked up a few times since and had to get abortions. They are still having unprotected sex KNOWING they are HIV+.  The bar beer owner knows, as does all the girls there... and nothing is done about it.

THAT is Thailand.  Sad.
                            Would it be fair to say that that was FUCKED up!
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(D33 @ Apr. 07 2006,02:49) We have shot a little over 300 BGs... 11 tested HIV+

All are still working. A few have been knocked up a few times since and had to get abortions. They are still having unprotected sex KNOWING they are HIV+. The bar beer owner knows, as does all the girls there... and nothing is done about it.

THAT is Thailand. Sad.
                              so its true then. i heard a figure of 3-4% of the bgs working in the farang areas are hiv+

Comment

(olekunde @ Apr. 07 2006,06:19)
                                (D33 @ Apr. 07 2006,02:49) We have shot a little over 300 BGs... 11 tested HIV+

All are still working. A few have been knocked up a few times since and had to get abortions. They are still having unprotected sex KNOWING they are HIV+.  The bar beer owner knows, as does all the girls there... and nothing is done about it.

THAT is Thailand.  Sad.
                                so its true then. i heard a figure of 3-4% of the bgs working in the farang areas are hiv+
                                wonder what the lb population is like.

D33 what about your experience with the lb population during film making?

Comment

Working...
                                X