X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbers or No Rubbers

Come on fellas... Lets here what you have to say... I personally can count on my fingers probably on one hand how many times ive used a condom to give or receive a blow job. However i have never slipped an fallen in any GG or LB without a hat on little nevilles head..... What say you???

1. Condoms are not my thing, they feel funny.
    0%
    2. I have slipped on occasion, the condom was far away and it just kina slipped in.
    0%
    3. Always Give or Receive Barback Blow Job unless asked to put one on, but always have Protected Sex
    0%
    4. I use a condom to do everything and anything, Rimming is Wrong.
    0%
    5. I come to thailand purely for sea and surf and use this forum to improve my people skills.
    0%
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Always slipped the good ol rubber on whatever the occasion. Never sorry to be safe. I want to be doing this for a long long long time.
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Was with a GG from Nana, and the condom broke... Wasn't the European condoms, but some that I had picked up in a pharmacy in KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport).

Comment

"Herr Rossi sucht das Glueck....."
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I always wear a raincoat unless it is raining very heavy and wet

Comment

BJ & wanker, no. All others, Si!

Comment

Interesting topic, thanks for posting it.

I'm an MD and would like to point out some important matters; therefore, I'm quoting part of a topic I've posted somewhere else outa here.

First of all it should be noted that at the 4th International Oral AIDS Conference held in South Africa, the risk of transmission through oral sex was estimated to be approximately 0.04 per cent per contact.

There is no doubt that oral sex is much less risky than anal or vaginal sex. However, well-documented cases of HIV transmission through oral exposure to semen or vaginal fluids have been documented so that fellatio (mouth to penis contact) and cunnilingus (mouth to vulva contact) cannot be considered to be totally safe practices. The relative inefficiency of HIV transmission through oral sex suggests that the likelihood of HIV transmission by the oral route is many times less likely than penile-vaginal or penile-anal intercourse. Although most cross-sectional studies of HIV transmission in homosexual men have not reported an elevated relative risk associated with oral intercourse, there are case reports of seropositive men whose only reported risk is oral intercourse. Receptive oral intercourse has been identified as a risk in studies of homosexual men seroconverting while under study, although at a significantly lower risk than anal intercourse. But even insertive oral sex partners (person whose penis is being stimulated) have become infected with HIV as the HIV virus theoretically could gain entry to the oral sex recipient through the opening on the tip of the penis, or through an open cut or lesion on the penis. Keep in mind that if you receive oral sex, however, you mainly expose yourself to saliva, which has negligible concentrations of HIV.

The question is: by knowing this, would you take the risk???

Fyr, please see:

-Samuel M, Hessol N, Shiboski S, et al. Factors associated with human immunodeficiency virus seroconversion in homosexual men in three San Francisco cohort studies. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol 1993;6:1984-1989

-Page-Shafer K, Veugelers PJ, Moss AR, et al. Sexual risk behavior and risk factors for HIV-1 seroconversion in homosexual men participating in the Tricontinental Seroconverter Study, 1982-1994. Am J Epidemiol 1997;146:531-542.

Finally, please note that other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), like Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia etc. however, can still be transmitted to the person receiving oral sex.

Now, I believe we should also look at this matter from the other side:

Also the LBs should be scared of engaging in unprotected sexual activities with farangs (=foreigners)! In other words, farangs might be the HIV+ ones and the poor LBs who have sex with 'em for money are exposing themselves to HIV.

Try to look from the weak side (the one of LBs).

The poor don't often have many choices..... farangs come, pay and they want unprotected sex....what to do? They accept, and eventually THEY got infected, spreading HIV all over.

It's also a matter of education: many LBs don't have the same access farangs have to updated medical information, so can be fooled by farangs.

PS: you might wonder what I am doing here; I am making a survey about farang's sexual behaviour when they visit Thailand. This website is a great resource. Pls. check the Bangkok post by next month....

Comment

There is no doubt that oral sex is much less risky than anal or vaginal sex. However, well-documented cases of HIV transmission through oral exposure to semen or vaginal fluids have been documented so that...
                I've never heard of even one case. I'll go by what my own experience and common sense tells me thanks.

Comment

It's also a matter of education: many LBs don't have the same access farangs have to updated medical information, so can be fooled by farangs.
                  Are you sure you have this the right way around!

The people on this forum are 99% intelligent, smart and well-educated people. Even mirimark.

If you really want to save some lives and educate the stupid then try 'ajarn.com' and preach to the hapless ex-pat losers that call themselves English teachers!

In my experience - most people who try to come across on an anonymous forum as an intellectual or an academic have the loosest grasp of the facts and of the reality of a situation that they claim to be educating us about.

Having said that we are probably going to start a new forum that devotes it's space to more scholarly research into the transgendered world and issues facing them.

You'll find that treating the members of this message board as children will quickly find you isolated and further marginalise your opinions (or, err... facts!)

Good luck with your "research!"

Comment

shut up mate your'e fucking boring  

Comment

being an uneducated bastard with no powers of reasoning i base my decisions as to who to believe upon the honesty within their avatars. since weeepa1 won't even look me in the eye, i've got to go with the bold new in your face/ tell the truth attitude of the stogie bear, although, the avatar which most inspires my faith and trust in this thread is definitely mai-kee's - i just don't have a friggin' clue what he said.

i told you i was diseducadeded.
                      now, cover me up and send me in!!!

Comment

alright guys, I just hoped it could be useful, didn't figure you were taking it as an offence...

That said, I respect everybody's opinion while I keep mine.

Isn't there enough room in the world for everybody?

Comment

(weeepa1 @ Mar. 31 2006,08:48) alright guys, I just hoped it could be useful, didn't figure you were taking it as an offence...

That said, I respect everybody's opinion while I keep mine.

Isn't there enough room in the world for everybody?

absolutely, dude.
                          i just think maybe it came off a bit 'preachy' or 'let me tell you how the world works' kind of thing. lots of wise old hedonists here have heard many opinions posted as truth and have little tolerance left for such self-appointed soothsayers.
                          not to say anything you said wasn't true, just maybe not 'the truth'.
                          if you get the distinction.
                          for example:
                          who's safer? the guy who always wears a helmet on his motorcyle but fucks without condoms OR the guy who always wears a condom but speeds his motorbike thru bangkok without a helmet?
                          my guess is, it depends on frequency and encounter.
                          who's safest: the guy with the helmet and the condom. but that's not one of your choices. so, doc, care to pick one?
                          pick or no pick, don't let it stop you from posting your opinion.
                          i promise there are a few guys here who have studied less.
                          then again, i have come to acknowledge there are quite a few who've learned more.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 31 2006,15:50) I've never heard of even one case. I'll go by what my own experience and common sense tells me thanks.
                            Hello Stogie,

As part of my required updates of knowledge I have to do medical courses.  (No I am NOT a doctor/nor in the medical profession for the rest of you out there)

Naturally we ask the doctors and nurses about STD's along with the other questions. They all say the same as Weeepa1.

The risk of HIV transmission via the oral route 'seems' to be Very small  -  but it is still there.  The risk also appears to be less for the person 'giving' than it is receiving.
                            One of the nurses I remember could relate a case where oral transmission was the likely route for an HIV infection.

Thaibound I think summed things up pretty well with his motorbike analogy.

Weeepa1,

Most of the guys that post here regularly have 'been around' a bit.  If you have been reading for any length of time maybe you worked that out.

As Thaibound said your post was a little preachey and I suspect also people are not so keen on discovering someone regards them as a 'study group' rather than individuals.

In short we welcome your input  -  we need some fresh blood around here  -  just remember there is quite a lot of practical experience out there as well as academic knowledge.

Yours respectfully

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

All that being said, let's face it, we have to die of something and at the rate the medico's are finding cures for diseases and dysfunctions, in a quarter century or so I will be little more than a lump of impotent flesh looking for something to die of while sitting in the corner with fans pointed at me to keep down wind the putrifying smell of my "dashed hopes and good intentions" (See E. Albee.) I think I would prefer an earlier death, especially if it came as a result of a greater erotic boost. On the other hand, I will pass on "the beast with two barebacks." Tempt fate, perhaps. Taunt it? Not on my agenda?

Comment

Working...
                              X