• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll results from another Forum.

Bareback Vaginal or Anal Sex

Has a girl or ladyboy given you the option?Yes [ 48 ] [88.89%]
    No [ 6 ] [11.11%]

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 07 2006,18:06) Poll results from another Forum.

Bareback Vaginal or Anal Sex

Has a girl or ladyboy given you the option?Yes [ 48 ]   [88.89%]
      No [ 6 ]   [11.11%]

I Duno if this is a good thing or bad but im yet to receive an offer of bareback sex.... but wait.... i think there was once when someone tried to sit on my knob b4 i put a johnny on and i asked her if she was alrite lol told her that that was not my cup of tea and opted to knock one out..... As people have said b4 if she trys it with u who else has she tried it with?
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(relpax @ Apr. 07 2006,08:58)
        (olekunde @ Apr. 07 2006,06:19)
        (D33 @ Apr. 07 2006,02:49) We have shot a little over 300 BGs... 11 tested HIV+

All are still working. A few have been knocked up a few times since and had to get abortions. They are still having unprotected sex KNOWING they are HIV+. The bar beer owner knows, as does all the girls there... and nothing is done about it.

THAT is Thailand. Sad.
        so its true then. i heard a figure of 3-4% of the bgs working in the farang areas are hiv+
        wonder what the lb population is like.

D33 what about your experience with the lb population during film making?
        Not too many LBs are willing to test. They say they will but when it comes down to it, they flake out.

I have also been told by a few that they were pretty sure they were already mai sabi and did not want to test. They did not want to know or were scared to do so.

I would bet the LBs have a pretty high rate. I get offered BBFS all the time from them. I dont take it but it is there for the taking. They all say that they only use condoms, yet open right up and are willing to take a load in the ass 15 minutes after saying that. Strange birds.
        * LadyboyDolls.com
        * Third World Media
        * Black Ops Media

Comment

(D33 @ Apr. 07 2006,02:49) We have shot a little over 300 BGs... 11 tested HIV+
          I would say that's a very accurate statistic to go by since you've documented this for real.
          11 out of 300 would be a 4% prevalence rate.

The CIA fact book estimated the overall rate in 2003 to be at 1.5%

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/th.html

Comment

Interesting discussion, but ultimately fruitless, unless we get back to the original question.

One thing that it proves is the truth of what Disraeli said about lies, damned lies and statistics.

For instance, 'the doc' said earlier that "...the risk of transmission through oral sex was estimated to be approximately 0.04 per cent per contact." That's utterly meaningless unless you specify the variables: are we talking about contacts between 0.04 per cent of Aids sufferers, of people who are HIV positive, of the population of sub-Sahara Africa, of the population of the world, of the members of your local Roman Catholic seminary...

The only undeniable fact is that if you have a lot of unprotected sex with intravenous drug users who have a lot of unprotected sex with other people, then you have a good chance of getting HIV/Aids. But I doubt anyone could tell you with any degree of certainty what the odds are.

For what it's worth, I'm 55 years old and have never used a condom to give or receive a BJ - the old man goes down like the Hindenburg at the thought. I've also had unprotected sex (regular and A) with GGs and TSs, but only ones of whom I was pretty sure. And I'm still OK.

On the other hand, if I did get infected, you could say that the risk was 100% in that particular case. As the man said, lies, damned lies and statistics.

Comment

Interesting .... <>

Perhaps you could tell everyone the fool proof method you use to determine "pretty sure"? :-(

Comment

(Torurot @ May 05 2006,15:42) Interesting .... <>

Perhaps you could tell everyone the fool proof method you use to determine "pretty sure"?  :-(
                I didn't say it was foolproof - would that it were.

"Pretty sure" is a nebulous phrase, I admit. I guess it means that they were generally people who I knew, who weren't on the game, and who (as far as i could tell) were not intravenous drug users. Not foolproof at all but it's worked so far.

Comment

Judging by the 8 who claim to come to Thailand purely for the mountains, ocean, and sun (and to use the forum to improve people skills!) I'm going to call foul on a couple of you! I'm not entirely sure we're all being honest here.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Bottom line: Giving or gettting a BJ over a condom is in very bad taste. (NPI - No pun intended)

Comment

well said cris lies lies and damm statistics meaningless manipulater crap with alot of urban myths thrown in to add to the mix.
                      when all else is said and done we all do what we do and thats it
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I always intend on strapping up, it just doesn't happen most times.

If they had a barebackers anonymous, I'd be in the first chair

Comment

Working...
                        X