Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only large so far :O

Hiya all!

i was so horny today that i skipped to go the forum first of all things, and opened this months galleries and have gotten quite a taste for Neung and Pollar and fairly impressed by the other girls.

now you maybe thinking why i created this thread (or only coz i mentioned it now   )

is that i wanted to ask Stogie bear, you take the photos and pick the girls also? because all of the got pretty large cocks, nice judgment of bulges? or x-ray  vision?

btw got any hints for me if you got more of these busty larged cocked ladyboys?

Hi... First off thanks for the positive comments about the site. I have less and less to do with the shoots these days as we have full time guys working for us in Phuket, Bangkok and now Pattaya.

We are going through a major transition here at AsianTS.com. We are focusing our resources on better video and nicer photo shoots. Soon the website itself will be re-designed to look better and be easier to navigate around!

SB :coffee:

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 06 2006,10:27) Hi... First off thanks for the positive comments about the site. I have less and less to do with the shoots these days as we have full time guys working for us in Phuket, Bangkok and now Pattaya.

and now Pattaya.....

And you didn't offered me the job    
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I hear fellow boardmember Monkeyman has a lot of say in these photoshoots. He's the most recent resident photographer for the site in BKK. If you want to see more of Helen and Film, which I know we all do, I would suggest spamming him with your requests. If that doesn't work, threaten the guy with bodily harm (or bribe him with promises of singha, whatever you think will work) and see if that helps!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 06 2006,10:27) Hi... First off thanks for the positive comments about the site. I have less and less to do with the shoots these days as we have full time guys working for us in Phuket, Bangkok and now Pattaya.

We are going through a major transition here at AsianTS.com. We are focusing our resources on better video and nicer photo shoots. Soon the website itself will be re-designed to look better and be easier to navigate around!

Hey SB, a wank-a-matic slideshow feature would not go a miss - I have javascript source if you want it
          Too old to die young!

Comment

Working...
          X