X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa's New Look

I think Lisa looks sexier than ever with her new shave. That cock looks so delightful without the bush. Does anyone else agree?
    Love life to its fullest.

Abso-fuckin-lutely.

This girl is phenomenal.

I'm deeply deeply in love.

Comment

Ive been with Lisa about 30-35 times the first 10-15 times was before she was on any web site. She has not let it go to her head and is great in person and in bed. Her Thai name is Aom.

Comment

I don't recall seeing Lisa on my last trip any of the times I was in Cascades. Perhaps one of you bastards has snatched her away! I'm not trying to cause any alarms guys, but I never saw her once during the 3 weeks I was there.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

She had a customer or maybe he was something more than that for the whole month of April ,, not sure what she is doing in May , she is a sweetheart .

Comment

Ah, that explains a lot. I wonder who this lucky guy is?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

iv'e hade 5-6 experiences with lisa and a few friends in 3 somes
              shes always fun easy going and a great root. I had her with nardeen (braces) nardeen fucked her and i had my cock in her mouth . she just loved it allnadia and her are a great fun threesome and the one with odet was brilliant.
              great girl
              hope she dont get superstardem. im sure she wont
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Let me see now, I know for a fact that Lisa was in Phuket for nine days with a customer from the U.S. in April, she was absent from Cascade Bar for three days due to the stress of having to report for military duty, she and the other LB'S had a day off because of the elections and she also took her normal days off. Adding the times she did go with a customer and not come back to the bar it would appear that Lisa's month of April is an open book. I am really curious about the statement of having been with Lisa 30-35 times. That is interesting and I am going to ask her about this in two weeks when my girlfriend and I go with Lisa to dinner and a disco. I'm sure Lisa will remember if she has been with one guy that many times.

Comment

Pogue Mahone - As i'm sure you will be aware, not only will she remember everyone of those times, but also which room number of the hotel he was staying in, what brand of aftershave he was wearing on every occassion, which shampoo was in the shower and how many numbers he has stored in his mobile phone. Truly these LB's should be in the inteligence business. Their ability to remember things is awesome.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

What makes you think they are not?

Comment

To PogueMahone: tell her Bartman said hi. To Tell ya the truth ive been with her more than 35 times.

Comment

I would put my money on the Bartster in a second. Billy69 (no offence oh exulted one) couldn't keep up with him. I was with Bartman at Nana for the better part of a wek and she was on him every single night.
                        randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

on ya bartman. i have alot of catching up to get to 35 times)

Comment

poguemahone??? you sceem to know so much about lisa??? if you were in the states she would put an avo on you for stalking her?? LMAO

Comment

(PogueMahone @ May 02 2006,22:52) Let me see now,  I know for a fact that Lisa was in Phuket for nine days with a customer from the U.S. in April, she was absent from Cascade Bar for three days due to the stress of having to report for military duty, she and the other LB'S had a day off because of the elections and she also took her normal days off.  Adding the times she did go with a customer and not come back to the bar it would appear that Lisa's month of April is an open book.  I am really curious about the statement of having been with Lisa 30-35 times.  That is interesting and I am going to ask her about this in two weeks when my girlfriend and I go with Lisa to dinner and a disco.  I'm sure Lisa will remember if she has been with one guy that many times.
                              Pogue does it really matter. If he says he has seen her, hes seen her.

Comment

Working...
                              X