X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the forum, questions

I am planning on going to Thialand and I ran across this Ladyboy stuff on the internet. Iv'e been going to different sites and made sort of a game out of finding ladyboys who are the most convincing,,, look the most like girls. So far my favorites are Eye, Rose and most of all Bam. I think I seem Bam on another site and she went by the name Nongsao. There are some other ones but I can't remember their names. Someone posted a pic somewhere on this forum of a girl named Ae. Ae looks nice but she is wearing jeans. Can't judge her unless I can see her naked. I got a link of a girl I think is Bam Going by the name Nonsao but don't know if I'm allowed to post it. I'm a straight guy but I want to take some pics of Ladyboys when I get to Thialand. I don't think I have the guts to actually get naked with a ladyboy and have sex but I do want to check out the bars. Can someone tell me more about Bam?

The best advice you'll get is to worry less about specific girls. You've only seen one percent of what is available.

Your time is best spent reading up on all the travel forums. Learn peoples opinions, and read trip reports on where to stay, how to bargain, how to get around, things like that.

Plan your itenerary to the point that you know good places to go and which places to avoid. I think in general though I wouldn't plan each day- just go with the flow. But you'll have your list of fun spots in case you get stuck or bored.

When you get in one of the LB bars, you will be surrounded by more girls than you've seen an these sites. You will see lots of girls that have never been on any website. The particular girl you are hunting may be out of town for the week.

Just get to know a girl or a few that you like while in the bar. Start with one who looks hot to you, buy her a drink, talk a while. A lot of them will fool around with you a little and show you their junk.

If you don't like her, politely move on to someone else, or be polite on move out to another bar. When you do find a girl you like, arrange a ST and barfine her. In almost every case, they'll be willing to just let you look at them, whack off, whatever you are comfortable with.

If you like it, you have the freedom and the time to experiment. No reason not to. No one is judging you, and you are there to have a good time stricly for YOU. This is your life and you should enjjoy in any way without feeling guilty. (As long as you're not hurting others)

Remember, your best use of time now is research. Read the travel forums, the FAQs on hotels, read Dummy Plugs trip reports especially, and other trip reports. Look at Billy69's pictures.

You will learn about Soapy parlors, massage parlors, street vendors, restaurants, shopping, getting around town, places to visit (temples, the zoo, etc.), prices to expect, a few words in Thai, and ladyboy etiquette. Be nice, and don't embarrass them in front of their friends- thats the key rule.

With some good research, you will arrive acting like a seasoned pro, and finding a specific girl will not be a concern at all. You will dozens of beautiful girls and should easily be able to have a good time with her on a reasonable budget.

Comment

(rebeljeep @ May 04 2006,22:47) I got a link of a girl I think is Bam Going by the name Nonsao but don't know if I'm allowed to post it.
      Can someone tell me more about Bam?
      The girl in my Avatar is named Noon... I'm Bam.

She was called Nonsao on the Apeman's site...

Comment

Now I have to be sure, Did I make love with Noon ,Nonsao or Bam before I made this picture??
        Attached Files

Comment

(rebeljeep @ May 04 2006,11:47) and most of all Bam. I think I seem Bam on another site Can someone tell me more about Bam?
          You guys just blew a golden opportunity

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Thanks a lot you guys. This is all new to me. I guess you are right about the girls on websites being only 1% of all the girls over there. To me, most of the girls look too much like men or just have a hard edge to them. A few are soft and girlie looking. After hours of surfing, I have not come across one single LB that looks as good as Bam. Thanks a lot for answering my post Bam. I am not really going to Thialand for a sex tour. It is more of a vacation to get away from work for a month or so. I want to visit some beaches, see temples, meet some people, meet some girls, take lots of pictures,video. I am a modest sort of guy and I would feel embarressed taking a girl up to my room past security. I would be really embarressed taking a LB to my room lol. From my past travles to the PI I know you must past through the front desk and usually security. I hate people knowing my business. Lucky for me, I always met an American who would let me know where to and where not to go. I hope I can meet some Americans, Brits or Aussies In Thialand who can give me a word up. I am also looking to meet some new friends.

Comment

Go to the short time rooms in Nana Plaza. Nobody will see you.

Comment

nongsao=little sister
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I'm a straight guy but...
                  It's always best to get this possible misunderstanding cleared up!

Comment

What? You don't like me? Fine, be that way! I got like a hundred guys e-mailing me anyhow!

I swear...if I get another 'Hey you look so hot in your picture' e-mail, I'm gonna go ballistic!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

DP,

you look great in your picture, 69Billy & I would love to bar fine you.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ May 06 2006,14:25) DP,

you look great in your picture, 69Billy & I would love to bar fine you.  
                        Especially in that wet T-shirt...
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

The site I seen Nonseo was called Ladyboy cock. That site is sleazy and I don't really care for it. I'm not trying to slander anyone but I just don't like that site. I guess Bam and this other girl mixed up. What does Bam look like? any pics of her in this forum.

Comment

Rebeljeep,

I think I have a pic of Bam. She was found attached to Noon. Lets see? Is this her?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, what a nice picture! Ok, looks like that is all cleared up. Can any of you clear up a few more things for me? What is the difference between a femboy and a ladyboy? I was in the Philippine before and the female hookers were 600 pesos {12 bucks}. I did see a few ladyboys there but I never heard the term ladyboy,they are referred to as gays and I never paid a lot of attention to them sice most that I seen were very ugly. I cant imagine any kind of sex going for 200$ in the PI!! That is a months wages over there. Looks to me like Thialand is the better deal. Whats the exchange on Bhat?

Comment

Working...
                              X