Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A femboy is someone who is more like a boy, but is girly. Say for example, a boy in drag and make-up would be referred to as a femboy and probably not a ladyboy. A ladyboy, more often than not, really looks and acts like a girl and probably has breast implants at least (although not always the case for the newer ones).

Current exchange is roughly 37 baht per $1USD. A guideline to prices would be 1,000 to 1,500 baht short time, roughly equivalent to $27 to $55.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(rebeljeep @ May 05 2006,23:12) I am not really going to Thialand for a sex tour. It is more of a vacation to get away from work for a month or so. I want to visit some beaches, see temples, meet some people, meet some girls, take lots of pictures,video. I am a modest sort of guy and
      555!! Oh my God, is that the classic line or what? Save that for the girls back in farangland. You can buy a packet of photos of places you've never been, just to support your flimsy cover story.

Seriuosly, r.e being seen here, NOBODY gives a fuck what you do. I think you could walk into Nana hotel with 3 LBs, 2 GGs, a whip and a well-oiled goat and nobody would bat an eyelash.
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

dam, I have been saying for weeks now DP to buy u short time

Comment

(obelikz @ May 05 2006,16:18) Now I have to be sure, Did I make love with Noon ,Nonsao or Bam before I made this picture??
          I think I was there fucking you all !!! Look at my photo of Noon on the bed compared to yours.... hahahahah looks exactly the same!

Your Photo

My Photo.
          Attached Files

Comment

Noon hungry for my cock!

Comment

I give noon a cum shower!
              Attached Files

Comment

(vangough05 @ May 09 2006,01:32) dam, I have been saying for weeks now DP to buy u short time
                I charge more than Emma.

But I'm fuckin' worth it!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I know it may sound pollyanna but I really am going on vacation for a vacation. Of course I'm going to get sex but I always keep my number of partners to a minimum. I'm not going to be sticking my dick in something different every night. I get lots and lots of pussy right where I am anyway. It is the honest truth that I stumbled onto this ladyboy stuff. There is a site called the huns yellow pages. I never seen ladyboy stuff till I went there.>>> I don't even know if I could do a ladyboy unless she looked like Bam, Noon, Eye and a few others I seen. Even then I don't know if I could. What do real girls charge for short time in Thialand. In the PI it is only 600 pesos{12 bucks} and the girls are real nice looking. I always went to the provences though. I even got girls for 200 pesos on slow days when business is bad. What I did not like was that the girls thought it strange that I used a condom, they don't, for the most part, use condoms with local men.

Comment

GGs charge the sam same LBs....But DP and Bam will ask for lots more..... ...

Ps..
                    DP and Bam have to pay ME...
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 09 2006,13:09)
                      GGs charge the sam same LBs....But DP and Bam will ask for lots more..... ...

Ps..
                      DP and Bam have to pay ME...
                      69Billy,

I didn't know you bare fined, I lub you long time Jonny    
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

bare fine

You wished
                        But ...Money is No.1

Comment

Bare fine?!? Freudian slip anybody?

Comment

(69billy @ May 09 2006,14:34) bare fine  

You wished
                            But ...Money is No.1  
                            OK...... how much?
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 09 2006,08:56) Bare fine?!? Freudian slip anybody?    
                                bare...bear.... same same

Comment

Working...
                                X