X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeab

Guys, my photography, and models, are slowly improving. Here's a sample of Jeab from Phuket.
    Attached Files

Jeap is one of the most beautiful ladyboys I have met. A good friend and none of my friends have even blinked an eye when I show them her pictures.

Pitty she is 6-8 inches short of the perfect woman though

Comment

Hi Ziggy.. The time and effort you have spent learning your craft is apparent in this photo.

It's fantastic...

Could you please bring it down to internet size please; and a whole new audience will open up to you!

Fantastic art, and although it won't appeal to Stewart there are some of us out here who love this!

Bring on more!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hoooaahhhh!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Nice work Ziggy.

I'd be interested to know what you're doing for lighting now.

What kind of equipment do you have, how to do do your setup? Are you working with multiple heads, or reflectors?

I've got two Novatron Heads and pass-through / reflective umbrellas. One head is adjustable to 50% or 25% power of the other head. Main power is dialed in from the box.

I haven't done any photography in a long time, and I've been thinking about breaking out the equipment. I want to make the best use of what I've got.

I'm lacking in hair lighting, but I've had an idea. I'm thinking I can direct my two heads for hair lighting, and have enough angled toward the front that reflectors can provide most of the body light.

Share you photo tips. Feel free to draw diagrams of your setup if you feel so inclined. =)

Comment

BTW, great pic. Should have said that before.

The onyl thing I notice is grain. You're not shooting digitally are you?

It looks like you're using a very high speed film, but it also seems obvious that you're using a lighting setup.

The lowest speed you can possibly accomodate with your lighting setup is the way to go. The lower the speed, the tighter the grain.

If you're shooting digital then I'm stumped. Filters maybe?

Comment

Filters or no filters, that girl is awesome. I may have to join the dark side just once and try a PO experience.

Comment

yes more photo tips for the freshman photographers too!!!!
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Great pic Ziggy. Just curious, you seem to take a lot of great photos, but what are you taking them for?

Just curious because Jane showed me the shots you took of her and they were amazing! It'd be a shame to hide them in your house and not let the rest of the world (or at least just me) see. Surely there would be a line of like-minded individuals out there ready to open our wallets for whatever you have in mind (i.e. another calendar, etc...).
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Ah, my studio in Bangkok is now set up, thanks to a wonderful 10 day lesson from a pro. Fully blacked out, Bowen lights, music, monitors, ..., and bedroom next door of course (my pro advisor forgot that part).

Grunyen, the pic is grainy on purpose as I didn't want to post something to be copied!

Stogie, yes, sorry, I seem to be screwing up on sizing here.

I have about 6000 pics never shown now. Just trying to figure out what to do with them next. I'd promissed showing more before but ran into PC issues the last 2 months when I went to 10M pixel raw format. Basically no disk space and far, far too slow a PC. So, in about 2 weeks, I'll have fixed that (new PC) and will post more.

Jeab could be one of the best models I ever had. This is not her best pic! She was wonderful in front of the camera. She is about 5'8" is my guess, and she is cut and awfully, awfully sexy.

Comment

Even prettier than Chompoo, if you can believe that. She has one of those looks that looks more latina than Asian...stunning.
                      brock landers

Comment

Id play with her
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 09 2006,11:21) Id play with her  
                          You had your chance sir when we were sitting at the Bunny bar in Tiger.

Comment

Great Picture!!! Makes me want to take more next time i am out in LoS

Comment

(admirer_uk2005 @ May 10 2006,06:10) Great Picture!!!  Makes me want to take more next time i am out in LoS
                              When are you coming back?
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X