X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys, Ladyboys

Just came home from going to Erotica, a lady bar on the 4th (yes there are 4 floors) of Nana.

Now, I thought I was pretty good, but May pointed out 3 ladyboys working in the bar I didn't recognize. After looking more closely, I counted 6 Ladyboys in that bar.

Now, Erotica has the girls dance with no tops and with 3 Ladyboys on the floor, with no tops (and no silicon), I still didn't recognize them.

What a beautiful country.

How long had this place been in existance? What's the layout like and how is the ambience? Any sort of improvement from the other LB bars in nana? Most of all, are their costs in line with other establishments?

Comment

Are they posties?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 06 2006,00:58) .........with no tops and with 3 Ladyboys on the floor, with no tops (and no silicon), I still didn't recognize them.
        Why you didn't recognize them?
        Were they flat chested I suppose..
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It's a lady bar, not ladyboy bar.

They're hard to recognize, because all the girls are flat-chested, or most, and these young ladyboys take hormones, so they're the same size as the girls, in their breasts.

It being a lady bar, you just don't expect to see topless ladyboys working, but they are. Of course, they are cute, so they look close to ladys.

The 2 mamasans are ladyboys.

Comment

Is Erotica on the left up the staircase as if your going up to Hollywood? I'll have to keep any eye out for this bar next time I'm in NEP.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

I think its down the end near the short time shithole rooms, on the right hand corner if your looking out from Cascades entrance.

Nice one Ziggy

Comment

Upstairs from short-time rooms. Floor 4.

Comment

(mardhi @ May 07 2006,22:15) Is Erotica on the left up the staircase as if your going up to Hollywood?    I'll have to keep any eye out for this bar next time I'm in NEP.

Cheers
                  Mardhi
                  That is correct. Walk into Nana Plaza, take the stone staircase on your left. Walk straight back toward the Lift and go up the staircase to the left of the Lift. The entrance is off of the staircase. A very odd setup.
                  You could take the Lift from the ground floor up to the 3rd floor (as marked on the elevator buttons) do a U-turn to your right as you come out of the elelvator and walk halfway down the staircase and you will find it.

Comment

You boys are looking for Erotica VIP, upstairs from Erotica itself. This used to be the H O T T E S T lady bar in NP, before they got busted some months back. It is slowly coming up to speed.

If you're not into petite, cute, topless, pantyless girls wearing schoolgirl skirts, white bobby sox and tennies, all dancing up a storm by 8 PM, don't go.

Extra points if you suck mamasan's dick in the ST rooms- you don't even have to go out in public to get there- there is a backdoor right onto the stairs to the ST rooms!
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

.... by the way, does anyone of you guys have a real good night shot or short vid. of Nana around 2pm with all the girls in front?

Cheers,

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

There seems to be more and more bars coming online with Ladyboys now working along side with the GG's. Even in Nana where you have 4 bars that are exclusive with only Ladyboys you€™re still seeing places like Erotica popping up with Ladyboys. I heard that Lollypop & Hollywood have Ladyboys too. Ladyboys are taking over Nana!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ May 09 2006,00:54) If you're not into petite, cute, topless, pantyless girls wearing schoolgirl skirts, white bobby sox and tennies, all dancing up a storm by 8 PM, don't go.

.................... I think I'm....................

This seems to be a nice place..if only I'll be able to find it
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ May 09 2006,00:54) You boys are looking for Erotica VIP, upstairs from Erotica itself. This used to be the H O T T E S T lady bar in NP, before they got busted some months back. It is slowly coming up to speed.

If you're not into petite, cute, topless, pantyless girls wearing schoolgirl skirts, white bobby sox and tennies, all dancing up a storm by 8 PM, don't go.

Extra points if you suck mamasan's dick in the ST rooms- you don't even have to go out in public to get there- there is a backdoor right onto the stairs to the ST rooms!
                            Sounds like a good place to go at around 8pm after you have seen the incoming LB's from Big Dogs and before you hit the actual LB bars - most of the gogo's are dead at this time.

It is where I guessed it was - I have been passed on the way to Hollywood but never been in - need to change that know.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

(Socrates999 @ May 08 2006,18:54) If you're not into petite, cute, topless, pantyless girls wearing schoolgirl skirts, white bobby sox and tennies, all dancing up a storm by 8 PM, don't go.
                              How disgusting..You perverts...

I'll be there...
                              Attached Files
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X