X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off her rocker

What the hell is she thinking? Those things hanging on the front of chest now are so out of proporation that she looks positively silly. This "original" superstar has gone off the deep end. When she first appeared she was so hot and damn sexy looking despite her oiley skin. What is it with these older LB"s, as they age their brains start to turn to porridge?

Agree !
    Scary and sad.

Comment

that is what happens when a girl has too much time and too much money to spend ...

Comment

anyone have a piv i love huge tits)
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(PogueMahone @ May 01 2006,10:21) What the hell is she thinking?  Those things hanging on the front of chest now are so out of proporation that she looks positively silly.  This "original" superstar has gone off the deep end.  When she first appeared she was so hot and damn sexy looking despite her oiley skin.  What is it with these older LB"s, as they age their brains start to turn to porridge?
          Personally............I kinda like them

Besides if she is ever in a airline crash over water she could float for days!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Yes....she does look top heavy.....I was with her recently and she is still a great companion...but she has also had a nose job, and I think hip implants, as weel as the increase in boob size...and she looks like a cartoon figure from playboy .... Like most women I guess she thinks her body was not good enough.....

Comment

Really ... what a transformation. I remember her from the days she used to dance in the Nana disco, and she was still a femboy. Flat chested and muscular. She was incredibly hot in bed, she'd fire off a round if you licked her, and fire off another when you entered her rear. Yum.

I'm afraid I'm not that crazy about the new look. She's also looking a bit puffy, maybe the effects of all the surgery.

Comment

her tits are now as big as her ego

Comment

i just saw the new pics of May in this month's gallery. man, what has she done to her boobs? she used to have the most perfectly proportioned body and her breasts were just right.....now she has gone over the deep-end. her boobs now are just waaaaayy too big and they look too far apart, a huge unnatural gap in between.

am i alone in this or has may gone from stunningly sexy to frighteningly freakish...?

clearly, sometimes bigger is not always better....i just want to know who the idiot was that told her that she needs to get bigger boobs than the perfect ones she already had....

Comment

Yeah she went for the Anna Nicole Smith look

Comment

I agree. I spoke to her some time ago before this change and she did send me some photos my mail. She looked better then.
                      Anyway, non of our buisness right?

Comment

Two topics about Mays tits have been merged!

Comment

i agree also with u.she looks terrible.
                          anyway last year when i was in bkk i called her and ask
                          her if she could come to Nana hotel(i was staying there).
                          her answer was yes but i have to pay her 10.000 batt.
                          my answer to her was ofcourse no.anyway the way she looks now is terrible,i wouldnt give her even 500batt.
                          well thats my opinion.i hate bad manners and that person had bad manners when she was asking for the money.

Comment

i chatted to may about a year ago in yahoo and she was rude nasty and obnoxious. asking huge money. i politely declined but i do love those huge mellons she has now.
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

It's so sad when they are their own worst enemy. I see it in my own sweetie- she keeps wanting to "improving" herself, wanting to make herself "more beautiful". So far, she hasn't been too extreme(?)

Oh well, all I can do is support her, and maybe influence her self esteem. Like I said before: Love is not only "because of", but "inspite of".

Ronin

Comment

Working...
                              X